~ Chapter 7 ~

(SORRY IF I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS FOR AWHILE BUT...well well well, chapter 7 is here!)

guest slowly woke up, he was still surprised that he was still holding noob closely. he just smile and noob was beautiful in his mind, kinda but wishing he could tell him but not right now. Because it might ruined their friendship. They both need time to think about their feelings for each other sooner. guest was still tired so he drifted off to sleep again.

Noob opened his eyes and blinks for a second, he remembered what happened last night because of guest and his girlfriend. but eh... he still feels bad for guest. hope he can rip her apart for cheating on him but he might get arrested for it. Noob just looked at guest who is still sleeping, cute. He thought but he was about to wake up guest but he looks so peaceful sleeping on him. Still hugging his waist. noob just pat his head lightly. He checked the time and it was around 6:30am. they need to go to school right now or else they'll be late.

"Pssst..guest wake up..we need to go to school or else we're grounded" noob shakes guest off. guest just groaned and still sleeping, he doesn't want to go yet but he have too. Noob didn't gave up, still shaking him. Guest just sighs and gets up, looking at noob for a moment.
"Whaaat... I'm still sleeping..."
"Sorry guest but we have to go to school.."
"Alright let's get going then.."
Guest got out on the sofa and goes to his kitchen he was a bit thirsty so he goes to the refrigerator and drinks water.
"sooo...where's your bathroom..?"
"Uhhh upstairs at the left way.."
"Thanks.." guest grabs his clothes and goes upstairs to take a bath. While noob is preparing his stuffs.

(After they are done preparing -im lazy to put some details here soo... let's just skip it..)

they got into school about a long 30 walk to be fair, it's fine noob and guest started to get along for good. and while they are walking through the halls, talking. but then bacon bumped into them which noob and guest jumped a little in surprised.

"Noob? Hey man" bacon gives him a hand, looks like going for a handshake. noob grabs it and they shake hands to each other. while guest do their thing and goes to the bathroom. They don't know yet but noob realize that guest was gone. huh...where did he go?. He thought
Bacon, on the other hand. gives noob a concerned face. Noob noticed it.

"Can we talk?" bacon said to him. "uhh..sure?" noob said but his voice was starting to get worried "follow me." noob follows him, bacon really trying to focus what is he doing or anything like why is noob hanging around with guest.

They stopped walking now, they we're around the corner on the walls. Plus no one is around to bother them. Noob looks at him now. bacon looks back at him.
"Why are you hanging around with that guy?!" he whispered half shouted. "Who..?" he said curious. "guest, that guy that your going with. noob you know that he is a dangerous guy right?" bacon glared at him in a serious face. he looks angry. "Uhh what do mean he's a dangerous guy..? But he's nice to me!" Noob explained to him
"don't think about that... have you heard from him in the past or do i have to tell you about it?"
Guest..? In the past..? What the hell is bacon talking about.. his mind starting to get curious more.
"sure..? go ahead explain me it.."
"Okay..." noob was trying his best to listen carefully and bacon starting to explained him everything.

"guest was a bully in the past.. he actually did something really dangerous, that the teachers trying to stop him but they can't. Guest actually got a girlfriend which you saw her already i supposed... anyways, he was a bad student in the past.. he nearly killed the students but someone stopped him of it they are lucky to survive. but, he also harassed innocent students which ended up dying, he got expelled from the school in the past plus he got a bit... strange...i don't think if he's a good guy or a bad guy anymore..." bacon explained everything and just sigh. noob was overthinking on it. "I think he changed...but his personality only..* bacon finally finished his sentence. noob just stared at him he didn't want this, he just wanted to hide his past but bacon really telled him everything huh...

"bacon...how did you all know about this" he said, still curious. "I was something in the past, we heard it tho...i was with acorn back then." he shrugged.
"ahh, I see...can we go to class right now?"
"Okay okay, I forgot about that.."

they continue walking and reach out on their class too early to lesson through things. it is a exhausted session, all students we're just getting their things done and a very tired on their faces. Acorn just trying to listen while carefully talking to bacon about something he don't know. Lavender was about to ask something but too afraid. Blue writing on his notebook. guest on the other hand, he was just listening through the lessons while the teacher explaining history. Kinda boring. Noob thought. he still needs to wait when the bell rings.

*School bells ringing*

"oh well, have fun students and don't forget what we lesson today!" the teacher said and starts packing. everyone is doing the same when they exited the room noob saw guest and grabs his wrist.

"o-oh! hey noob"

"Can we talk about something?"

"Sure I guess.."

"well come on" noob said while walking still grabbing his wrist. guest was feeling sweating cause he won't know what will happen next..

they made it outside and goes through the corner, noob let guest wrist go and ready to speak..

"Do you trust me right" noob said in a anxious way.

"Of course? Why are you telling me that?"

"I didn't know you are something in the past..." noob looks down at the ground.

"Wait a second, how did you know that...?" guest was confused that how did somebody knows him in his past? Who telled him that..

"cause everyone knows you well they telled me about you which I'm curious about and...I'm surprised" noob didn't know what to think first, bacon telled him all about it. he will have to make things clear for him.

"Not really everyone...they really just stay away from me.. cause I'm a scary person through them.." guest was starting to get uncomfortable on these things happening right now. infront on noob. telling his past and other stuff.

"Not scary to me but you changed well actually" noob smiles

Guest looks at him. Wow, that's different he thought. "Thanks noob.." he hugged him tightly which tears starting leaking through his eyes

noob just pats his back in comfort. He's glad that everything will be fine except he'll ignore his past and move on to a different place right now.

they pulled away and starts walking through noob's house now. Hold hands each other. wow that's nice. guest will forget his ex through this because of noob. A kind person.

(sorry y'all if I'm gone for awhile cause my motivation got lost through this story sksksk. cause I'm actually a busy person and can't do my work properly but anyways this story is not dead because of my lazy ass 💀)

(And thanks guys for 1k reads! I didn't mean to get that far of this silly story I made 🥺)