~ Chapter 3 ~

After school
(I'm too lazy Soo LET'S JUST SKIP THIS. Also this is a friday timezone cause they can hang out for awhile B))

Noob was walking down the streets. Thinking. he was about to go home because he was tired of all the activities happening on high school, which he might failed but tried his best anyways.

"HEY NOOB!!" guest yelled at the distance and running into him. noob turned around and stand there. guest panted because he was out of breath from running.
"hey guest? what are you doing here?"
"Hey uhh..noob are you free today..?"
guest asked him shyly. he didn't know what to think first, he just looks at the ground hopefully noob agrees.

"Um yeah?" noob said to him guest got a little victory for it. "Hey listen do you want to hangout with me..? You know we can get to know each other that's all. I'm just curious" guest asked him nervously.
"Ah, sure. But where are we going?" "You know we can go to the park or something you like.."
"I was about to get home but okay?"
"Let's just go to your house I know your tired" guest said because he knows he was tired.

"How did you know that?"
"I can see it on your face noob. your exhausted to be honest." guest was about to think something because he wants to spend time with him (even tho he has a girlfriend waiting for him.) "Do you want me to carry you?" Guest asked him. Noob got a little red because he was not ready yet and he was tired. He can handle it! "Ah! No I don't need you to carry me I'm perfectly fine!" Noob refused politely. "If you say so..can we go on your house now?"
"Sure just follow me okay? I don't want you to get lost." Guest just laughed at that respond and continues walking with him. he was glad to know the person he bumped into. Had a same school with him and he was fine.

When they arrived at noob's house.

They both got in. guest looked at the house, curiosity. noob just watched him which he was a bit confused about him. "Nice house." Guest said in a low voice.
"Thank you, I'm glad you do."
"Your welcome"
They both plopped into the couch. Noob checked on the time. It was 5:34pm he didn't know what should he do with guest because he was tired and shrug it off. Noob asked guest if they can watch his television guest just nodded. noob grabbed the remote control and turns the TV on and let it on the table.

*15 minutes later*

Guest was started to get boring a little. He just stared at the screen. He looks at noob and he was snoozing, quietly on his shoulder.
"Damn...he looks cute when he sleeps..." he thought into his mind but for a minute, he was blushing a little and scratch his hair to think what should he do because noob was sleeping. another minute he knew he was tired as well, he grabs the remote control and turns the TV off and laid into the couch while grabbing noob and holds into him like a teddy bear.
Guest just let his arms on noob, holding him closer into him and let him rest into his chest. He looked at him and smiled then he slowly close his eyes and there they are... sleeping in the couch, peacefully.

(I hopefully this chapter wasn't bad because it's short as fuck I was not able to think on this)

(But hey! They are getting along sooner I promise)

Words: 601