~ Chapter 10 ~

(appearantly, hold on before you read the story... here's some light angst on this but I have an important note at the end but enjoy this so far also merry crisis everyone!! I hope you're all doing well!!)
.

.

.

*After class*

.
Everyone was leaving after the whole lessons they did, some girls and boys robloxian mostly talking a lot of important stuffs and inviting them to their house. acorn was going to get something outside while leaving lavender to noob, guest and bacon.

.

.

"Where is she going?" Lavender asks "she's getting something but we'll stay here if she got back."guest said while sighing "we should wait for her at the entrance door" lavender said while they agreed, "you guys should go first I need to go to the restroom" noob said "are you sure?" guest said "of course, I'll be here in a minute don't worry" noob said as lavender,bacon and guest leaves him.

.

.

a strange person peaks around the corner and looks at them leaving, and going to the school entrance just to wait for someone. They followed noob slowly and hiding corners when noob is going somewhere. "Perfect." making their way quietly.

.

.

noob was now looking for a restroom, ignoring everyone who's on his way and apologizing when he accidentally hit them. But he feels like he was getting stalked by "someone" that he doesn't know. feeling shivers through his spine. I feel I'm getting followed by someone...he looks around but no one was there. it's just the robloxians talking to each other. its not even them they're just talking and having a great time. if it's not them then who is it...? he wonders on his head. He scan every room but then he found the restroom! perfect. now I need to be quick since they are waiting for me outside.. noob entered the restroom and closed behind him tightly. hoping the "stalker" won't go in here. The restroom is a both gender that can go in here. there's no split like the boys and girls restroom. It's big enough for 20 people to fit here. noob wash his hands for no reason, he doesn't feel to go pee right now because someone was following him going in here. but...

°

The door opens.

°

uh oh...Noob was sweating now, he doesn't know what to do. He's too afraid to turn around and see who's there. he feels a giggle around his back. it's a girl? oh...phew. relief has he was and...

°

"your noob right?" the person questioned him. noob turns around "yes? why would you ask that?" he saw a pink hair girl,with her purse holding her phone. she's wearing a long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans. pink hair..., wait is this what lavender recognize right? pink hair. pink hair. pink hair. Wait it couldn't be her since right? there's other robloxians has pink hair.

°

"really? well in that case..." she got quiet and came closer. looks like she's grabbing something on her purse. noob slowly back up which he doesn't know what's the girl doing.. "hey! stay back! or I'll fight you!" noob shouted. he knows he's in trouble but he can't hit girls because of disrespectful to women he doesn't want to get into this right now...

.

.

he needs to get out of here.