𝓛𝓮𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓰𝓸.. (Jason x reader)

Uhm.
So..
Angst anyone??
.
.
Warnings: mention of death, funeral, depression, alcoholism, and murder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jason's pov.

I sat on my balcony drinking the i don't know.. The fourth bottle of jack i had? It's been almost a year since she died.. It's been almost a year since the love of my life was taken... right before my eyes.
I haven't been on a single patrol since.. That damned clown had taken everything from me.. Again.
He shot her.. Right in front of me.. And i couldn't do anything to stop him..
Thoughts of actually ending myself just to be with her have crossed my mind more than a dozen times..
At least her funeral was as beautiful as she was..

//Flashback//

"We are gathered here to remember the life of one who has left us to be one with the sky. Y/n M/n L/n. The one who has touched everyones hea-" I started to zone out looking at the beautiful sky she had joined.. Just the right amount of clouds in the sky, the sunset adorning the sky in beautiful orange and golden colors.. Her favorite colors.. It was like she was saying goodbye.. But i didn't want her to.. I wanted it to last longer.. I wish i could have done something to save her sooner...

//end of flashback//

"I miss you y/n.." I stared at the sunset.. Again the same beautiful orange and gold like at her funeral.. It was like she was saying i love you back.. Then the sun disappeared.. She disappeared... My body racked up into a sobbing fit, must've been the umpteenth time I've cried about her.. I barely shower anymore.. I barely eat.. I barely sleep.. My hair is a greasy wreck.. I'm growing a beard.. I'm a mess..

But..

I miss my fiancé...
My y/n..

I love you..y/n..

And no one could ever replace you..

HI YES I KNOW
I DISAPPEARED
JUST TO GIVE YOU ANGST.
BUT FEAR NOT. I WILL WRITE MORE FOR YOU BATBOY FANS.
I PROMISE😭😭😭😭