'your my galaxy'(Tim x Reader)

You were in the garden of your friend Tims. You found comfort in sitting there just looking at the stars...Especially when Tim was sitting next to you. But what you didnt know was that this time Tim was going to ask a question that could either make or break you as friends. As you were sitting in the grass he sat next to you, smiling.
    "Well someones happy? whats up?" you asked him with a light chuckle in your voice.
    "well...I wanted to ask you something...But if it goes wrong i just wanna say im sorry and hope you say yes.." he says with a blush. 
     You nodded and turned your body towards him as he began to speak.
     "I-I love you.. I love everything about you. your laugh, the way your nose wrinkles when you smile,  how your eyes sparkle when your happy.. I-I want to be the one to make all if those thing happen.. To me.. Your my galaxy." He smiles a bit but then it falls when he sees you crying. "Di-did I say something wrong?? Oh god I messed up ba-" you interrupt him with a kiss and then hug him.
      "I-I love you too." She smiles at Tim. "I'm happy that I'm your galaxy." He grins and kisses her.
      This is the start of our new chapter
~
~
~
~
Hope you guys like this.
Have a happy holiday
~