shut up and kiss me(jason x reader)

You, the reader,  and jason have been together for a couple years. The family likes you because you help ground him. Basically you keep him sane. Soo.. What if he asks you to marry him?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasons pov

I was never nervous around anyone. ANYONE.. but she.. She's just.. So fragile.I never..EVER want to break or hurt her in anyway. But she's just... I can't describe it. I want her-.. No I NEED her in my life.. Forever. But what I didn't expect was that Bruce gave me a box, in that box was Bruce's mothers engagement ring.
     "Bruce.. No this was your mothers. I can't take this-"
     "Take it Jason. It's going to a very special girl. I believe.. She's healed what was broken in you more than any of us could. That is my thank you to her, and would help you with the ribg situation. Take it and treat her like a damn goddess." He said putting a hand on my shoulder. I nodded and ran towards the door. I hopped onto my bike and raced to the apartment we shared. I burst through the door and rushed up to her.
     "Y/N!" I shouted. She turned to me startled but smiled.
     "Heya Jaybird, what's up?" I walked up to her and got onto one knee. And she gasped covering her mouth.
     "I can't live without you in my life.. No.. I WON'T live without you in my life.. You're everything to me-" I started rambling
     "Jay.. "She teared up.
     "I don't want you to just be my girlfriend.. I want you to be Mrs. Todd..
     "Jay. "She said again.
     "I want you to be my light when it's dark... I want you to mine.."
     "Jason!"she said with her voice raised slightly. I started to get nervous.
     "Yeah babe?" I asked
     "Just shut up and kiss me damnit" she said with a grin. I smiled back and kissed her needily. "God I love you so much"I said on her lips. She just giggled in the kiss and pulled away.
     "I love you too, Jason Todd" she smiled,. Looking into my eyes lovingly.

ㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁㆁ
I hope you guys liked that!!
I'm open to more requests!!