Dick x Reader (S1)

My first request!!
(DONT PLAY THE SONG TILL I TELL YOU!!)

Dicks pov.
    Batman said we were going to have a new team mate,  hopefully it isn't another guy. We all gathered at the zetatube and waited for her.
    "(Y/m)  C-01,(y/h/n) C-02" when the glow of the zetatube subsided I saw tge most beautiful girl I had ever seen. She looked to be around my age, (y/h/c) locks, (short/med/long) hair, big glowing (y/e/c) eyes, and (y/s/t) skin. She was just.. Wow. Artemis introduced herself and they seemed to hit it off pretty well. Megan and Conner were next, then Wally, and lastly me. I took her hand and smiled. She smiled back tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.
    "H-hi, I'm (y/n)." She smiled softly. I winked at her.
    "I'm Robin, nice to meet you." I said not letting go of her hand. (Y/m) glared at me and I let go of your hand.
    "I hope no one will try anything...if you do I will come after you." (Y/m) said as he walked into the zetatube and left.
←◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇→
(Time skip)

(Y/n)  pov
    It's been a couple months since (y/m) had left me here. I have developed feelings for Robin and I don't know how to tell him. I told Megan and Artemis about it and they think that we would be cute together.. But I just don't know....what if he doesn't feel the same?
    I was walking through the hall and accidentally bumped into Robin.
    "i-i'm sorry Robin.." I scrambled to my feet and turned around about to leave, but he grabbed my hand and held me back.
    "Meet me at the top of the mountain this evening at 5:30 ok.. Its very important." He said smiling slightly. I nodded as he let go of my hand and left, I stood there in shock but then slow ly turned around and ran to Artemis's room. I pounded on her door saying her name.
     "ROBIN JUST ASKED ME TO MEET HIM AT THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN TONIGHT" as I said that the door flung open as she screeched.
     "WHAT??!!" She smiled widely. "I'M PICKING YOUR OUTFIT"
-
~TIMESKIP(cuz I'm lazy and tired lmao) ~
(PLAY THE SONG-)
-
Dicks pov
    I waited for her at the top of the mountain,    mask still on. (Sadly.. He gots them blue eyes)
I heard footsteps approaching so I turned around and saw that she was wearing a really cute outfit.. And it being cold outside made her look even cuter with her red tinted  nose and cheeks

 And it being cold outside made her look even cuter with her red tinted  nose and cheeks

(This is what your wearing)
     "You look amazing.... "I smiled and held out my hand for her to grab. She took it and I led her to a clearing that had a blanket and some snacks. "I thought you'd like to watch the sun set with me." I scratched the back of my neck a blushed a bit when I saw her sweet smile. She ran over to the blanket, sat down, and gestured me to come sit next to her. I smiled sitting next to her.
      The sun started to set blanketing the land with a beautiful honey color, but (y/n).. Oh god... Words can't describe how she looked.. Beautiful? No.. Astonishing?..nah.. WAIT! she looked like a goddess. The way the sunsets light hit her features just right.. Gid in wanted to stay there forever.
      "I have a question (y/n).. "I said looking straight ahead.
      "Go for it birdy" (y/n) giggled. I chuckled at her giggle and softly grabbed her hand.
      "Would you.. Be my girlfriend?" I squeazed her hand softly. She leaned forward and kissed me on the lips. It took me a moment to register what she did but I kissed her back smiling as I pulled her into my lap and continued to watch the sunset.
       We went back inside once the sun fully set and decided to cuddle in her room and watch some movies. She fell asleep in my arms, I fell asleep after her,  holding her close....

←◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇→
I hope you guys liked it!!
Especially the person who requested it!!
Sorry it took so long tho.. School sucks-
But anyway, keep the requests coming!!