Damian x Reader

Heyooo soo i decided to try something different out!!
The title will be placed around here before the story begins! So i hope you'll all enjoy 😋
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛✧༺♥༻✧♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
Title: 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓲 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓲𝓰𝓰𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓾𝓷𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓫𝓮𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓭

Type: slightly angsty/fluff

Warnings: pills, self harm, depression.

//just so y'all know, whoever needs to hear this.. Know that you're not alone, if there's anyone here that needs to talk at all, my dms are always open to whoever needs it. I'd be more than happy to listen to you! You're beautiful/handsome, you matter to me(even if you just read my books i wanna make sure you're all ok), and I'll always be here to listen. All confidential, i promise//

Damian may be a bit ooc! Please don't get upset 😞😞

*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼💋✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*

Damians pov:

     She's been distancing herself more than usual, getting more and more reckless on our patrols to the point that father and to suspend her from them until she properly heals. She's been locking herself up in her room more, wearing more jackets and loose clothing. She doesn't seem like she's been eating or showering much either...
      That's when i decided to walk into her room... When i tell you I've never been more scared and upset.. Wait I've never been as scared as i am right now. she was laying on the ground with a pill bottle half empty and passed out. 

    " Y/n..? y-y/n!? HEY I NEED HELP IN HERE!!!!! GRAYSON, TODD, DRAKE, FATHER, ANYBODY HURRY!!" i was holding y/n as i tried taking the pills that were in her mouth out. father, Grayson, Drake, and Todd helped as Alfred called the ambulance.

   we all hopped in the ambulance as we watched, in horror, the emt's slowly scoop out more of the pills in her throat. as we reached the hospital they told us all to stay in the waiting room as to which i was furious and demanded that i be at her side.  the doctor told me that i couldn't..

i was so infuriated that i threw a chair across the waiting room, grayson held me in a tight embrace as to which i got out of quickly. if i could be quite honest... im scared.. i need to tell her how i feel about her and if she dies i can't.. i... i love her...

so we sat...and waited..

.

.

.

.

the doctor came in and we all stood up, " her condition is stable, we had to give her stitches and pump her stomach. the stitches were to close up self harm scars the were deep. all i can say is keep a close eye on her, and get her some professional help.."

i shook my head stunned at what i heard. she was harming herself.. why would she do that?..

we walked into the room she was in.. they were still pumping her stomach; the scene making my heart ache.. why would she do things like that to herself...

the nurses removed the pumps and and IV on her and hooked her up to some fresh blood.

Y/N's POV:

i woke up and looked around... i'm.. alive...

i saw tim, dick, and jason sitting in the chairs across the room asleep. i saw bruce on one side of the bed in a chair asleep and damian with his head laying on my thigh and holding my hand.

i shifted a bit and he woke up looking into my eyes. he didn't even have to say anything, i knew what he was going to say. the others started to wake up as well, i looked at them and i smiled slightly.

" i-im.. s-sorry" i apologized with a hoarse voice. Bruce patted my shoulder and ruffled my hair, jason patted my foot, Dick squeezed my leg, tim handed me some water with a smile, and damian held me close to him.. it felt nice...

Jason was the first to say anything, " why?..." his eyes showed sadness while his face showed concern. i looked at him and looked down at my lap.

"I couldnt handle the bullying anymore, the death threats, the constant harassment, the body shaming.. all of it..." i sniffled a bit, " i thought maybe if i left it stop.." damian put his hand under my chin and made me look at him. 

" i want you staying near me at all times.. don't leave my side, i will protect you at all costs.." Damian looked into my eyes.. i felt safe.. for once since those people first started the bullyng and harassment, i finally feel safe..

.

.

.

after i got discharged from the hospital the boys have helped me in any way possible. Bruce found the peoples parents and went t the dean personally to get those people to stop harassing and bullying me... Damian has been very touchy and protective since the hospital. he hasn't left my side at all.. some nights he would fall asleep in my room watching movies with me. it was nice, kinda felt like we were a couple..

i felt hands wrap around my waist and saw that they were Damian's. i took one of his hands and traced the veins on it. unbeknownst to me, Damian was awake and watched what i did. Damian started t give me butterfly kisses on my shoulder to which i turned around and smiled at him a bit.

" i love you, y/n.." he gazed into my eyes with a soft smile. i had blushed so hard i burried my face into his chest as he chuckled at my actions. its been almost six months since i went to the hospital.. and damian has been near me every step of the way.

i then look up at him and stare at him. our faces inching closer and closer to each other. i finally closed the gap kissing him softly. damian grips my hips slightly and grabs me moving me up onto his abdomen still kissing me and massaging my thighs, running his fingers lightly over my scars. " Beautiful... all of you" he kisses my nose, my forehead, my cheeks, and then capturing my lips in a blissful kiss. after a couple minutes of a sweet, love filled makeout, we separate for air resting our foreheads on one another smiling like idiots while looking into each others eyes. 

"forever?" i asked. he kisses the palm of my hand and then my lips.

" always~" he says smiling as i giggle.

.

.

.

.

.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HIIIII i know its been a while since ive made a story qvq

but i made it up to you guys!!! im sorry if anything here triggered anyone qvq

word count: 1126