why do you do this to me?! (small drabble ig XDD) (Damian W. x reader)

This is something I came up with.. I hope you like it. I am also planning on posting more stories so please give me ideasss!!
In this story Damian basically is a LOT more nicer towards you, and he does funny things to you when y'all aren't around anyone.
Damian:18
You:18
Your POV:
       I was sitting on my boyfriends bed since he was out on patrol. I laid back on the bed, scrolling through Instagram when Damian came in. Looking at him I smiled, he smiled back at me went to go change into some more comfortable clothes.
       "How was patrol, love." I said looking at him. He grunted and plopped down onto me.
       "Joker decided he wanted to take over Wayne Enterprises. Of course we beat him, we always do." he mumbles. I giggled and kiss his forehead, he smiles softly and hugs your waist.
        "Well then if done let's fall asleep, hm?" Smiling I hold his head that was nuzzled in-between my breast. He looked up at me with mischief in his eyes. "No.. No, no, no.. Don't do it dont-"he started to tickle all the places he knew that made me laugh and squeal. Laughing and trying hold in some of the squeals I said, "Why do you do this to me?!" He laughed a little and kissed me softly.
        "Because your just so vulnerable like this beloved." He held me close as we both started to fall asleep.

↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭↭
I'm so SO sorry I haven't made anything, but here ya go you lovely children
I will try my best to put up as many stories as I can!
Don't forget to request something!