2

"𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐎 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃"

it was now saturday, the day of the event. it was a charity event to be exact, there were things to be auctioned and all proceeds would go to school funding, or the sick kids in need fund. "i'll be at the venue early, i need to set up the tables and everything. my staff will be cooking in both kitchens there" i said making sure i have all my ingredients.

"okay. y/n do you really need to bring your own spices?" your dad asked looking at the very wide list of seasonings. "you never know if the spices there are expired or something" i said shrugging my shoulders.

"plus i get these imported, so they're good quality"

"we'll see you at the venue then? are you planning to be cooking?" your mom asked. "honey..." my dad trailed off, "she's the one catering the event, she's also the owner of her company. of course she's going to be cooking" my dad chuckled placing a hand on my moms knee.

"just making sure, you can never be too careful" she said drinking from her coffee cup. "is there a specific time you want dinner to be served?" i asked packing my pots and pans. "seven is what we planned for, dinner is going to be before the auction."

"that risotto and lobster pot pie is going to be a very big hit tonight. i would expect some new clients" my dad said folding his news paper.

"oh and those hors d'eoveres of yours, they're to die for" my mom said eating her breakfast.