19

"𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐎𝐅 𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒?"

"i relapsed last night" i said breaking the silence in the car, "honey, what?" she asked. "tetsu cheated on me and i relapsed. kenma found me in the bathroom and took care of me, i think" i said bringing my knees up. "oh honey, i'm so so so sorry" she said getting out of the car and giving me a hug. thankfully we had already pulled into the driveway.

"what did i say about having the cadillac parked in the driveway?" my mom said to my dad who shook his head before walking over to me.

"do we need to put you in rehab again?" she asked, i shook my head. "no. this was a one time thing, i swear" i mumbled opening the door to the house.

"they had no reason to do that the day before your birthday" my father sighed shaking his head.

𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

"y/n can you get the phone?" my mom asked, "yeah sure" i said walking to the foyer where the phone was. "this is y/n" i said, "what? oh my god i'll be there soon" i said hanging up.

"y/n? what's wrong? are you okay?" my mom asked as i scrambled to grab my things. "it's tetsu, he's being rushed to the er. his parents supposedly caught a flight after we left" i said quickly.

"i gotta go, love you!"