17

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐘
𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏"

"fuck" i said placing the bottle on the floor. it was rare that i ever drank like this, but man, was it needed. "y/n? y/nnnn where are you?" i heard a voice come into my room, "in here" i groaned running a hand through my hair.

"y/n..." kenma whispered walking into the washroom, "your bestfriend is a shit boyfriend and a waste of a trust fund" i said picking up the bottle. "i'll be taking that" he said taking grasp of the bottle, "nooo let me drown in my sorrows a little longer" i whinnied. "unless you want alcohol poisoning, be my guest" he sighed putting the bottle on the counter.

"you'll be okay" he said pulling me into a hug, "he stood me up for some girl he's known for not even a day!" i sobbed. "a-and i saw his story and they were kissing and she looks so infatuated with him! it hasn't even been a day and they look more perfect than we ever did" i said.

"shhh it's okay, you're okay" he said wiping my tears. "how am i supposed to go to dinner with his family tomorrow?" i asked, "you go, and you pretend that nothing is wrong." he said.

"oh shit" i said moving over to the toilet, "let it all out" he said holding my hair up and rubbing my back. i flushed the toilet and continued to throw up, "hangovers gonna be brutal tomorrow" he mumbled.

"feel better?" he asked, "not one bit"

"let's get you to bed"