chapter 1

Wei Ying was messing around with a new array just drawing it on a piece of paper.

He was hoping that it could help increase fertility as when he was on a Night Hunt he met a poor couple, they had been unable to carry a child and the woman was almost too old.

They knew that he was smart and both him and Lan Zhan were nearing immortality, having lived together for over thirty years already. Unfortunately, Wei Ying had yet to find an array that could help him bear his Lan Zhan a child.

Lan Zhan had promised to his shufu that in return for neither his brother nor himself being able to have an heir seeing as he was nearing immortality he would lead the Clan for as long as it existed.

Lan Qiren had taken nearly a year to convince. The old man still was looking as young as ever and Wei Wuxian dreaded the fact that one day the man might reach immortality as well.
Lan Xichen had already ascended and had left the Lan Clan to travel, he wished to find the reincarnations of Nie Mingjue and Jin Guangyao to hope to give them both the love they deserved.

During the last thirty years, much was revealed as apparently, his mother was still alive along with Xiao Xingchen. They were both immortals as the children of Baoshen Sanren.

Baoshen Sanren had also told him that when he manages to reach immortality his original body will be granted to him. Though he managed to speed that up a bit. Even though he wasn’t yet immortal he managed to get his original body back. Along with changing his core so it had the same wavelength that was personally his own.

Jiang Cheng and him just casually exchanged spiritual energies (by pressing a hand to the other's wrist) whenever they happened to be injured and eventually Wei Wuxian practically had his core back.

Though he also held a bit of Lan Zhan’s own from the constant dual cultivation. His husband liked to unexpectedly pounce on him whenever he saw fit. Pinning him down and taking him wherever he pleased.

He was busy though recently with his new idea, which meant that he was currently sitting in his husband's lap the other’s cock deep inside his body. It was the only way he managed to stop his husband from interfering with his work.

He was interrupted by an impatient thrust up as his husband couldn’t keep his hips still in regards to the other. He couldn’t even be satisfied with having his cock warmed.