where are we ( chapter 6)

Dread was the first what the first thing he experience after waking up.
This is not a place where they have slept the night before.

It was normally lan zhan who woke up first but today was an exception as it was not his husband but him who woke up first.

And the first thing which caught his alluring face of his husband and the comfortable fragrance coming from him. He felt at his best like Lan Wangji is his home but he noticed that the bed felt weird .

Lan clan has many rules , and one of them is not showing of so there beds are normal not too soft nor hard but it felt really soft and comfortable like Feathers.

He sat up with great difficulty due to their last night session, the first thing which came on his view was the thin curtains around there round bed which was situated on a higher platform than the rest of the room .

The room was white with Little bit of red mix ( just little tint here and there) but it looked cozy as well as elegant . He was startled but assured that he has his mate by his side , his alpha.

"Alpha , Mate"!!! He doesn't know from when but his mind has unconsciously given these names for his beloved which made him feel more near to his partner.

______Meanwhile ____

While Wei Ying was in his all mighty hubby's dream , his hubby actually woke up.

Lan Wangji felt as if Wei Ying thinking something Really hard when he came out of his embrance .

He has been acting like asleep to know what his husband would do .

In reality he had woken up an hour before and met the (person who has teleported them here) ' gaurd .

They have talked and he found out that by the invention of his Wei Ying they have somehow disrupted the course of living,
And to discuss that they are to be there after 5 hours ( after bathing, eating and making up mind ).

He really wants to know who have this much power to teleport them and they didn't felt a thing.

But now he needs to make sure his wife is okay why's his face soo red... Oh he might have been thinking of last night about Wei Ying siring a baby of there own .

He himself was on cloud 9 just by thinking of that scenario.

He smiled as he silently sat up without letting his husband notice and hugged his waist.

He heard Wei Ying giggle .

___No one's pov_____

Wei Ying giggled feeling his hubby but then straighten up and looked directly in the eyes of the lan.

Wei Ying and lan zhan have come to term where they didn't need to tell or express themselves to say anything to eachother though they did .

Seeing Wei Ying in serious mood lan Wangji understood that his husband wants to enquire about the place they are in.

Before he could say anything they were disturbed by a knock on the big white door 🚪 of the room .

.
.
.

That's it for today 🙂
Love u guys ...
Do tell me if you want smut scenes in the next updates or just fluff except for the story lines....

Now some cute clueless Wangji..