The high quadruple.

The one thing about being on drugs is the fact it makes me very energetic to the point I can never keep still. I only know this due to the fact this isn't the first time I accidentally got high.

I was bouncing on the spot while Peter was sprinting from one side of the room to the other when someone spoke making me look to see Seeley with a random girl.
"She assaulted two agents who were trying to tape off the body." The man told as he pointed to Temperance. "And do not get me started on the bouncing girl, she took down four men!"
"The good Doctor said no one was to disturb the crime scene. Your men were going to disturb the crime scene which is a big big no no!" I quickly told surprising Seeley.
"Ashley?!"
"Yes?!" I asked before Temperance continued.
"They were trying to compromise the remains."
"A cloud of meth covered the dance floor. I think they've inhaled quite a lot."
"Are you three high?" Seeley asked with a smile.
"Only by accident, so it doesn't count." Angie told as she chewed her nails.
"Doesn't count at all." I added making us nod in agreement while we were stared at.
"Why'd you bring Tessa? This doesn't seem like such a great date." Temperance told
"Your dating a girl called Tessa?! How cute!" I pointed out.
"We were out to dinner when he got your call. Your pupils are the size of saucers." Tessa told
"Hi I'm Ashley London doesn't matter Harper!" I quickly told as I offered my hand for her to shake only to pull back quickly. "I don't like physical touching at all. You have very pretty hair and eyes and all round features. I could see why Seeley would date you."
"Thank you?"
"No problem. You know you look like you would make a great cop in Santa Barbra, I know some guys there. I'm so energised." I told before Peter ran up to us.
"I ran on the walls! At least I think I did!" He told.
"Lucky!" Me and Angie told as one towards him.
"Who's he?" Seeley asked making Peter shake his hand a few times before letting go.
"Peter Montoya Hare Harper! It's so good to meet you two! I'm a painter!" He quickly told as he jumped in his spot.
"I'm sorry Harper?" Seeley asked.
"Twins." We both told pointing to each other.
"Your a twin?!" He asked.
"Whole family is." Angie added as we quickly nodded.
"Wait, get away from the remains!" Temperance told as she went to deal with two officers.
"Bones, simmer down. And Ashley just breath I guess." He told making me give a thumbs up as two guys showed up.
"Can to, can to, can to!" I told.
"You can breath?!" Peter questioned.
"I don't know." I admitted as tears formed in my eyes.
"How long is this gonna take?"
"Who the hell wants to know?" Seeley asked as he turned to look at them.
"Cane man did it!" I exclaimed pointing to him making Seeley give me a confused look.
"What?"
"I don't know. I'm fucken jacked up man!" I told with a jump, and he turned back around.
"I'm sorry, he works for me. I'm Randall Hall, I run this place." The dude with the cane told.
"You run this place Mr. Hall? Interesting, you know, cause we know found some drugs on-" Seeley began only for Temperance to cut in.
"Found them, we found 'em."
"Alright, we found some drugs on the dead guy. We're gonna want to know where they came from, why he had them"
"Why."
"Why he had them. Any idea who he is?" Seeley asked after he gave Doc a look.
"A-" she began only to get another look from him so she turned away.
"Any ideas?"
"Well, if I was to make an educated guess. It would be because he took way to much, and went into the wall to die. Feel like dying in the walls would be peaceful. Unless your claustrophobic.... but I don't even like coffee."
"The guy barely looks human. What makes you think I'd recognize him?" The cane man told making Seeley look back towards us.
"Bones, how does something like this happen?" He asked
Temperance grabbed Seeleys arm to get him close to the remains before explaining.
"Well, the Egyptians would give the body a cedar oil enema and then rinse it with wine and cover it with salt. But I don't think that's what happened here."
"Bones, you are totally wasted." Seeley told before I saw Zack.
"Bone Boy!" I exclaimed before rushing over and he gave a confused look as I tackled him into a hug. "I've missed you so much, Zackey."
"Ash? What are you doing here?" He questioned making me pull back.
"Well I broke up with my partner recently so Angie thought she'd take me to a club so I could celebrate being single and to also experience life. But then while we were on the dance floor, we got into a fight. I broke the arm and dislocated it on one guy, fun fact. And then as we were moving away, another guy came up and went to punch Doc, only for her to use her ninja moves and kicked him into the wall! And then it began to snow in here and I inhaled so much! I'm fucken mint!" I told as I laughed at the end and he just held a worried look for me.
"Are you ok?" He asked making me nod and hug him again.
"You're so attractive!"
"So are you." He told making me giggle as I hugged him.
Temperance turned to see me hugging Zack and rushed over to lead us to the mummy.
"Zack! Zack! Zack! Come here! Come here!" She told before putting her hand on his shoulder and pushed us both forward to look at the mummy. "Isn't this a beautiful specimen of mummification?"
"What's going on?" Zack asked
"Let's just say your boss and girlfriend inhaled."
"We aren't dating." We both told.
"Yeah she only shows been single for two weeks." Peter added.
"I'm a widow!" I informed as I raised my arms in the air with a smile before looking towards Zack. "Why did he call me your girlfriend? Why does he think we are dating?"
"Because you two look so cute together I could see it working out." Angie told.
"He is attractive. I love the shaggy hair." I added as I began to play with it while he looked at the mummy.
"See how perfectly dried and preserved the skin is?" Temperance told as she pointed to it. "You don't find something like this every day. Hey Tessa, have you seen it?"
"It's so hard to believe that you two would be a couple. You know, cop and lawyer. It's very touching" Angie told as she pointed between Seeley and Tessa.
"Unless they work on the same side of things and not against them then it would be like a strong power couple." I added as I moved to stand next to us.
"Oh that's a good point." Angie told making us both nod.
"Maybe she went to school with Edgar till he went fuck y'all." Peter added as he joined up with us.
"I'm gonna grab a cab." Tessa told before she went to head back upstairs only for Seeley to catch up to her.
We watch him hand his keys to her before they kissed goodbye. She looked back towards us before heading back up the stairs.
"Bye Tessa! It was lovely meeting you!" Me and Peter told as we waved bye to her as Temperance stood next to me.
Once Seeley turned around to see us with a funny expression.
"Awww!" The four of us told.
"Can we just stick to the business here? Thank you." He told and I went back to Zack to play with his hair more.
"So soft." I quietly told making Zack smile at me.
"I'm gonna need a list of your employees, alright? We'll run it through the system, see if any one of 'em have a drug conviction. How long before you can ID him?" Seeley told to Hal and then asked Temperance.
"Well, I'm not at all tired so I'm sure I can stay up all night and work." She told before turning to Zack. "We have to be careful removing him, he's very dry and brittle."
"I need to take photos." He gently told me as he removed my hands from his hair. "After you can play with my hair."
"Okie cutie!" I told making him blush before he began to take photos as Temperance sweeps some of the cobwebs out of the way.
"My first modern mummy." She told
"Why are they called Mummy's when they aren't always a mum of female? Shouldn't they be called something like.... pummys? Like people and mummy's put together." I asked.
"She makes a great point." Angie added.
"Why did the British think snorting mummy's was a good idea?" Peter questioned.
"I have so much energy. Do you think this is what our father felt when he did them?" I asked as I looked towards Peter.
"Probably. Does he still do drugs?"
"I don't know we have that restraining order against him."
"He doesn't listen to the restraining order!"
"Na uh! He's started listening to it once I got out of Vegas and then he hasn't learnt where we be living!" I pointed out.
"True!"
"Fuck Stanley." We both told as one.
"Wait what?" Seeley asked with Zack.
"Their biological dad would do drugs like meth and all that sorts stuff. It was really bad." Angie stated making me nod
"Yeah. Tyler and Flynn don't know a lot about it cause we always kept them away from him when he did it."
"She would lock us in the closet in her room." Peter added,
"It's why I'm always covered in pants and long sleeves and hence the restraining order. He used his trusty belt as he calls it."
"He hits hard." Peter continued as I nodded along.
"The buckle caused the scar on my face!.......I think I could backflip off that balcony." I told before going to do it only for Seeley to grab ahold of me.
"I can't let you do that Ashley."
"Stupid fed!" I exclaimed as I got out of his grasp and moved to Angie to mope about not being allowed to do so.
'I'm so buzzed.'