Anytime you want Bone boy.

Hall got arrested for the murders and now we were left with just chilling for another day or so before we had to head off to start filming. Doc wanted to see me in her office quickly before she went to go check up on Seeley at the Chinese food place they like to go to.
"What up Doc?" I asked as I walked in.
"I get that reference. Bugs Bunny." She told making me smile.
"Yeah ya did. So what we talkin bout?" I asked as I sat down on the couch and she walked over to sit across from me.
"I wanted to give you this." She told as she handed me a pay check.
"Why?"
"For helping with the case. You were quite useful and it seemed fair that you get payed so for it." She explained making me put it in my pocket.
"Thanks I guess. You didn't have to though."
"Angela said the same thing when I brought it up."
"Makes sense."
"I assume the answer is still no then?"
"Look Doc. As much as I would love to work here full time, there are cases to do that no one else but me can do them. Besides, I feel I would be too distracted to be any help in the long term."
"Because of your infatuation with Zack."
"Yep! I don't hide my feelings for him."
"He doesn't either."
"Yeah it took me a little while to work out he shared the same feelings."
"The offer is still there if you ever change you mind." She told with a smile before standing up.
"You never know Doc. Maybe in another reality I already work here." I joked making her chuckle as I stood up.
"I highly doubt that."
"The possibility's are endless Doc. See ya when I see ya next." I told as I gave her a wave bye and left her office.
I walked all the way to Zacks lab to see him working away.
"I love me a man who is all about work." I told making him jump a bit before turning to see me.
"Hey Ash." He told with a small smile as I walked up next to him.
"Zack. It's late, and I wanna do somethin' fun with you."
"Like what?" He questioned as we stood face to face.
"I don't know. It could be anything."
"Like a date?" He asked making me smile.
"You want it to be one?"
"Would you?"
"Any time or place Zack. I would say yes to you." I admitted as we began to move our faces closer to one another.
"Ash?"
"Yes?"
"Would you wanna go on a date with me?" He asked making me smile.
"Yes.... Any time or place." I admitted making him smile.
"Can I be honest about something with you?"
"Always."
"I have the urge to kiss you right now, but I also want to wait." He confessed making me cup his face, and when I did he leaned into my hand.
"I am happy to wait for however long you with."
"I wish you could stay here with us."
"So do I. But I've got things I can not avoid that need to be done."
"Then I will wait for every moment I wish I can have with you."
"As will I." I told making us lean our foreheads together. "My lovely Bone boy."
"My lovely Bunny." He told making us chuckle.
"I hate you."
"No you don't."
'It's official. There is a special place for Zack in my heart that only he will be able to own..... and I'm ok with that.'