Bone Dimple.

I was looking at a picture of Mount and Eve on the computer with Peter when we were joined up with Seeley and Temperance.
"How about this? Hall's got motive to kill Mount. Why? Because he's jumping labels, and he's running away with some girl who's stealing Hall's meth and money." Seeley suggested as Doc put on surgical gloves.
"I'm starting to see how this whole motive thing works." She pointed out.
"Thank you."
"It's still murky psychological guesswork though."
"Yeah but it makes a lot of sense. He's loosing a lot and someone jumping labels is a big deal in the music industry. It's why Marcus takes very good care of us." Peter told as we turned to look at them.
"You guys make music?" Seeley questioned.
"Just little songs here and there. Nothing you'd know." I quickly told before Peter blew my identity to them. "But Peter is right. Hall has a lot of motive and has the means to do shit. I mean what Seeley is doing is practically profiling, which is essentially what I do."
"You profile?" The two asked and I nodded.
"Practically."
"She actually does and it can get annoying. She once figured out we were throwing her a surprise party for our birthday and she worked it out from how her roommate said 'Good Morning.'. Who does that?!"
"I do and did. One of my best moments."
"Unbelievable."
"Dr. Brennan, I found a mark on Eve Warren. Here, on the manubrium." Zack told as he came and sat next to me at the computer terminal I was at and brought up the image.
"Compare it to the mark on Mount." She told making me and him get up to do so.
"Ok, Eve tells Mount that she wants to start a new life, so she rips off the dope and the cash thinking she can build a new future with him." Seeley suggested.
"That's a story, Booth. You need to find something real." Doc informed him.
"But why? It feels real to me. I mean, Eve is a woman in love who is trying to escape a world that's just crushing her. Hhmm?" He explained as Doc began to look at the photo of the two as Seeley continued to talk. "All right, Mount finds out how much trouble the woman he's in love with is in so he gives up his own life to protect her. That's not enough. They were hoping for a better life, and they wound up dead."
I saw Doc look emotional from his story and I knew me and Peter would be feeling the same thing. We were able to move our focus to Zack pulling up both images on his screen.
"Looks like a match." He told making Doc walk over to the computer.
"Thanks, good job." She told.
"What the hell's that?" Seeley asked.
"Dude I'm learning so much. No wonder you like these people, minus Seeley." Peter whispered making me smile and nod before we fist bumped.
"I'm not sure, it's a bone dimple. But they both have it, so it can't be genetic. Something external caused it, but I'm not sure what." She explained.
"Randall Hall, he's behind this. Randall Hall, ok? He killed these two people. We know it, he did it. We just can't touch him, and there's no evidence linking him to the drugs, the cash or either body except for a couple of damn bone dimples." Seeley exclaimed making me and Peter flinch.
"I'll keep looking at the remains, maybe find the evidence we need." Doc suggested.
"I can't let it stand." Seeley told.
"What?" Me, Peter and Doc questioned while Seeley was upset.
"You know what? I'm gonna spread the pain, all right? That's my new motto." He told before he began to leave.
"Wait, I can help spread pain. Wait!" Doc told as she went after him.
"I see this ending bad so imma go with. Be nice I suppose." I told to Peter.
"I'm older then you."
"By three minutes! So shut up." I told before turning to Zack and giving him a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back."
"Be safe." He told as I began to head after them.
"Being safe isn't usually how I roll, my dear!" I shouted before running after the two.

(Zack p.o.v)

We watched Ash leave and I could feel Peter was looking at me. I turned to look at him and gave him a confused look.
"What?"
"Dude..... you totally have the hots for my sister." He told and I knew I was becoming red from it.
"No."
"Your turning red! You fucken do!"
"Shut up." I told him making him chuckle.
"If it's any consolation, Ash definitely has the hots for you. I mean, I don't think I've ever see her hug someone, who wasn't family....... Other then Dean of course but the two were married."
"Ash is right."
"Bout what?"
"Your very very in tune with peoples feelings and emotions." I told making him smile.
"Suppose so."