Called it!

I ended up going to Angie's lil office to see how her and Peter were going with their side of things. Of course on the way I ended up running into the good doctor, who was doing the same.

"This shit is so fucken cool." Peter admitted as the three of us looked at the hologram while Angie was working on the computer for the information we are working on.
"Really is." I added as I pushed my glasses up more since I needed to take a break from my contacts.
"The damage to his C-4 vertebrae was the result of his head being twisted so far to the right." Doc informed making Angie enter the variables.
"He was moving this way, toward Eve." She stated and the hologram began to show the simulation of the scenario.
"My bet is he was chasing her." Seeley told as he joined us.
"And that's based on-" Temperance asked as she trailed off to let him answer.
"The money and meth. She left that corridor carrying money saturated in the same meth that killed Mount. She was moviong fast." He explained.
"She didn't even stop when her belly ring got ripped out." Angie added.
"Money's a pretty good reason to get chased. Only question is, why wasn't he facing her?" Seeley pointed out.
"Because she didn't do it." I pointed out.
"How would you know?" Seeley questioned.
"You answered it yourself. He wasn't facing her."
"Yeah it didn't seem very big for movement where he was." Peter added as he recalled what he saw before the drugs kicked in.
"Peter is correct. It got tight back there. Fifteen centimeters. Eve ripped out her belly button ring here," Angie explained before the computer showed what happened" and then left a smear of blood until the corridor widened, here."
"Oh, god." Me and Doc told as one while she also exhaled forcefully.
"What?"
"That just...makes me a little sick." Temperance admitted.
"Yeah that's just not right."
"You pick dead bodies out of mass graves, while you find people who have been dead for who knows how long and yanking out a belly button ring makes you two sick?" Angie questioned.
"I'm not that fucked up." I pointed out.
"You a lil though." Peter told making me give him an annoyed look.
"Ok, ok, ok. Moving on. I've shot a lot of people in my time and I gotta admit, that whole belly button thing makes me nauseous too." Seeley informed.
"Thank you." We both told as one.
"At this point," Angie told as she turned back to the screen. "Mount must've looked behind him but kept going. Then the passageway narrowed, so he couldn't turn his head back toward Eve."
"Then there's no way she could've shoved the meth into his face. Ashley is right. Eve didn't kill him." Temperance told making me do a jump.
"Called it!" I exclaimed making Peter match my excitement.
"High five!" He told making me slap his hand, causing him to instantly regret it and I began to apologise for it.
"A third person surprised him, that why he turned his head-to look." Seeley stated as he gave us a confused look.
"Mount's body prevented this third person from getting to Eve, so she escaped." Temperance stated.
"But he got to Mount, shoved the meth in his face, and he killed him. Ah, but the real question is, who the hell is this third person?" Seeley pondered.
"Has my dear sister informed you about her gift?" Peter asked making Seeley look towards us with a confused look as Doc and Angie smirked remembering what I'm good at.
"What gift?" He questioned making me smile as I gave him my business card.
"Dr. Ashley Harper, the human lie detector and finder of things wanting to be kept hidden. Pleasure to make your acquaintance." I told with a smirk as he read over my card.