Dog!

"Can I pet him?" I asked making Maggie nod.
"Sure."
I rushed over and began to pet Tootie who was a big mastiff-type of dog who was in the back of a truck of the parking lot we were at.
"Oh you are so cute!" I gushed as I gave him all of my attention.
"Tootie has traveled the world finding dead bodies." Temperance told.
"Does Tootie always drool like that?" Seeley asked making him whine, causing me and Doc to shoot him a look. "What, I'm gonna hurt her- his feelings?"
"Don't listen to him. He's a dumb dumb." I told Tootie as I gave him a kiss on the head.
"Tootie is the best cadaver dog in the world, Agent Booth." Maggie stated.
"It's true. If you were a dead body, you'd want Tootie looking for you." Doc told.
"I'm a human version of you." I told him.
"And we've lost Ashley." Seeley told making me flip him off.

We were standing in Rulz's studio and for some reason I ended up standing away from the good doctor and eh fed.
"How can it smell anything buried under a building?" Seeley questioned.
"He can. Once I saw Tootie find a dead body wrapped in plastic under concrete, after four years." Temperance explained.
"I am falling in love with him more."
"Tootie can smell decaying blood on a tooth six feet underground. I mean, so what? He drools a little. What's up with that? You know, your eyes are kinda close together, but I don't comment." Maggie told making me chuckle as Seeley held his hand up in a mock gesture.
"I apologize."
"Is he sincere?" She asked towards me and Temperance.
"Yeah." We both told.
"All right then, we accept." She told before Seeley wiped off some drool from his pants leg. "Ashley, could you take a step to the side. Tootie wants to smell there."
"Oh yeah sure. Sorry bout that." I told as I took a step to the side.
As soon as I was off the spot, Tootie went to where I was standing before he began to whine and lied down.
"Good boy, Tootie. Tootie found something." She told.
"Maybe he's just lazy." Seeley suggested.
"Lying down is his indicator. Tootie found it, there's a body under here." Doc told before she drew around him to mark the location. "You should get a warrant to bring in a jackhammer for the floor. I'd start digging here."
"You were standing where the body was." Seeley pointed out as he looked at me.
"Fucken hell. I even find shit when I ain't even trying."

We were on the platform and were working around the new remains.
"Dental records confirm that this is Eve Warren." Zack told as he held up the X-rays of the teeth we took.
"Insect activity confirm she died around the same time Deejay Mount did." Jack added.
"Which sucks, cause now the little girl doesn't have a mother. Which hurts me so much!"
"You ok?" Jack questioned.
"Emotions....... Is whack."
"Zack?"
"She's a godmother and when asked about her mother, she always says 'She's dead tired'." He told making me give a thumbs up.
"Our friendship trio is probably not the most normal." Jack admitted before giving me a confused look. "Godmother?!"
"Yeah. Whole thing. I'm Aunty Ash Ash or Ashie."
"Where did Booth go? I gotta give him the news." Temperance told as she focused on the case.
"His girlfriend brought him a change of shirt." Jack told before Zack spoke up.
"They're up in the lounge."
"Angie and Peter are with them." I added.
"I can't believe your a twin." Jack told making us chuckle.
"That's fair."
"Wha...Zack, clean the bones." She told as she headed for the stairs of the platform.
"We've already got cause of death and identity. What am I looking for?" Zack questioned.
"It might be grasping but that odd mark we found on Mount's skull? See if you can find anything like it on Eve's remains." She told as she left us.
"So how long were you married?" Jack asked.
"I thought we couldn't talk about it?" Zack questioned.
"Got married when I was 21. So about five years I think it was." I admitted with a shrug.
"We met you when you were married?!" They both questioned as I smiled.
"Yes! Our meeting will never ever leave my brain." I confessed making them open their mouths to speak before closing again and going to head off.
'Works every time.'