Liar liar to the man named Hall.

I was sitting across from Hall while Doc and Shooter questioned him and Oakes sat at a table reading a newspaper.
"I've been investigated for year. Why you think they never got me on anything?" Hall questioned.
"Because you're so smart?" Seeley suggested in a joking manner.
"Because Terrance Baskin is my past. I am 100% clean now. This is my life now, this and my record label. Not crystal meth, not gang banging." He explained.
"Yet much of the iconic quality of urban music lies in the perceived or actual rivalry between the principal artists." Temperance explained before he sat down across from me on a stool with a grin stuck on his face.
"Where did you find her?"
"Museum." Seeley told.
"What about her?" He asked as he used his head to point to me.
"Also museum."
"I'm here for moral support. So to speak." I told with my accent slipping through a bit.
"Was the rivalry between mount and Mr. Rulz strong enough to lead to murder?" Doc asked.
"Sure, they were both capable. Add in the fact that Mount was sleeping with Rulz's girlfriend, Eve. Yeah, in fact-" he explained before cutting himself off.
"Yeah?" Me and Seeley asked.
"Rulz built himself a studio around that time. Poured cement for the pad a day after they disappeared." He told but I noticed he wasn't being truthful.
"So?" Doc asked.
"I'm saying...Mount's dead, Eve's gone missing. You might want to consider that." He stated before turning to Oakes. "Let's go."
"What do you think?" Doc asked Seeley as we watched the two leave.
"Oh, I think-I, uh, think we need to find a way to find a body buried under a slab of cement." Seeley told.
"Can't you get a warrant?" Doc questioned.
"A look around the premises maybe, but no way to tear it up." He pointed out.
"Let me make a phone call." Doc told as she got her phone.
"You get anything?" Seeley asked.
"He's lying about something. Not too sure about what though." I stated.