Duke's Den 2

" w-wait what are you doing-" kitten has finally got the strength to unclosed his words and fighting how frail his body's in keeping. He knows he's stronger than this mentally, but why the fuck isn't he physically? is it because he's a cat? well we can never underestimate what a cat can do.

the duke didn't pay attention to his words and commence to lick the kitten's nape who's wrapped around his waist by the duke's perplexing muscled arms.

he stopped and looked again and watch in agape as how pale and inviting his neck is. It looks like a clean canvas anticipating for an artist to create an art out of it.

Jikiru couldn't understand such a bizzare feeling it feels like he could get lost in the mist of milky clouds from how hazy his mind shifted. He bit his lower lip in between his whimper when the duke suck it harder all at once incircling the tip of his tongue on jikiru's painted neck.

the duke felt within the room that jikiru is becoming an impatient kitten who's subconsciously begging for more , he couldn't help but to curve a little smile and became even harder.

he actively carry jikiru in a bridal style exposing his sturdy biceps. As he walks to the bed he once look at the kitten's face who's unsurprisingly giving an erotic expression.

" kiss me please" damn his voice is more sexual, he intensely gulp trying to control himself from throwing him to bed and jump into the thing but stopped.

hot, hot, hot. jikiru feel his body becoming more hot who's possessing a strong desire to be touched. with just a nip of touching and a pinch of submissiveness he's becoming more aroused that he could ever imagine. and yet it's not enough! he wants more , more and more. he wants him to dominate his body and fulfill his needs, he doesn't care who to satisfy but himself.

he look at the duke who's clenching his jaws staring up to his lustful eyes. Didn't waste time to pressed his lips against the kitten's soft plumpy lips , breaching his mouth to give access from the duke's feral tongue who's yearning for more dominance and pleasure.

jikiru moaned in between the lustful kiss when the duke bit his lower lip and forcefully suck it making it more plumpy and swollen.

the duke's hand smoothly traveled through his soft pale skin and reach his nipples that he's not aware could feel this good.

"ahh" jikiru was stunned for what's the noise he's making, he's surely unexpectedly enjoying bit of it. The duke took it as a signal and was more eager to do him. He didn't even bother to fight who's the dominant giver anymore and just want the duke to pleasure him the way he's expecting.

he begin to undress jikiru gently every unbutton that's been made is filled with soft kisses from the duke, he wonders why is this man is so gentle, atleast it hurts his pride a bit. He grip those actions as an excuse to provoke him and make him stop this gentleman play.

jikiru locked his arms around the duke's neck and use a force to pull them completely in bed. The duke was caught of guard by the impatient act and just went with it. Jikiru pulled a look of dissatisfaction and convey an erotic expressive eyes looking deeply into the duke and said " please be rough in me"

A shockwaves of a lust demon crawls over his body it seems that the effort of being a gentleman was shut after all just by some words full of lust.

He pushed jikiru in the bed untangling his arms around the duke and went down to tease his full hard manhood.

"ahhh.."

the duke incircled the tip of his tongue into jikiru tip that's been leaking pre-cum all this time, he use the length of his tongue to brush it from his ball to the top and then put everything inside his mouth sucking him clean. Jikiru bend his back and moaned but this time loudly , the duke continued to swirl his tongue around while the whole is inside. After licking every juices that's been leaking non-stop he stroke the tip of it with his thumb and hold jikiru whole, jerking him off back and forth that seems like in a rush.

Jikiru couldn't stop moaning and moaning, crawling his feet strongly he doesn't know what to do. He just keep placing his head left to right , bending his back and moaning non- stop .

" ahh, ahhh, p-please stop I'm c-cumming!" The duke didn't listen at all despite jikiru shaking uncontrollably for the pleasure he's receiving while almost releasing, the duke just keep jerking while moderately lick his top to tease.

"AHH!!" poor spine for bending too much from pleasure before releasing, jikiru panted roughly and almost closed his eyes when the duke hold his waste and bend him backwards making him face the head board and look down the sheets.

" w- wait I just came-" he said while catching his breathe that's been exchanged for the pleasure.

" I'm not even half way done kitten"

It was the moment that he know he clearly will going to get fucked, he turn his head to the left to see a full view of the duke. It's just the time he got to appreciate the appearance and great build of the duke. His hair is like the color of the night, so dark yet so melancholy beautiful, his dark red pair of eyes, by the look of it he's aware it's him who awaken that beast laying beneath his shadow.

" what's your name?" jikiru asked not so good with the situation he's in.

The duke jaw dropped and almost leave a laugh. " why?"

" I don't know, I'm just amazed on how beautiful you are?" The duke closed his mouth and bit his lower lip, jikiru look down to the sheets and could feel the duke getting even bigger! It's been rubbing against his thighs all this time!

" Hiroshi " he left a small laugh, ironically he can't be generous tonight.