Elves Village - 5

jikiru packed his baggage and begin his journey to tame the what they said " untamable beast?" he purchased an odd sword yet look durable enough for his upcoming battle. He sometimes think that he could just run away from these missions but he can't take it lightly given that there's a spoken punishment for it.

he curated a plan of enlightening his knowledge about the origin of this world he currently live in. The same thing to how system works and who truly is behind this, it's not a normal world where people worship a God that's unable to prove their existence through eyes. This one is different, it rules and it controls people through their hearts content and entertainment. It's like a game.. and a game always have a mastermind. The gamemasters.

While wandering with his feet distracted with his wonders of thought he finally reached a small village which the map showed. It's a village of elves he can tell by their appearances it is the first time seeing them look surreal and he seems enchanted seeing the beauty of their little domain and faces. Observing them from a far he's assured that he can't sense any malice from them later on decided to approach them.

A woman then stood to his way with a sudden intense look, brows stick together and her mouth is pouting rudely she looks like an angered and upset little kid though her appearance clearly stated she's grown up.

" hello?" jikiru hesitated.

a man suddenly approach the two of them and break the awkward tension that was about to build within, the man looks like on his thirty. He look easy going and naive given his subtle expression and pretty face.

" Good Afternoon mister! The sun is about to set would you mind to tell us what's your business with this small village of ours? " The man asked with his soothing and reassuring voice. He looks so trustworthy and worth for a friend, Jikiru took an interest to befriend on.

" We should kick him out of this village! Who can tell he could be a threat to all of us! Why would a cat be here?" Jikiru look at the girl who glance back to him with hostility, it is expected not everyone will be welcoming an outsider.

" I apologize for intruding but I am lost in the wild... I was wandering since morning. I was about to give up but then I found this village please take me in for the night" No one can really tell if Jikiru was just acting or being sincere despite his lies. Seeing his pitiful expression that urge you to keep him on your pockets and his ears pressed down the same with his tails. It is common that it's one of the reason cats can't lie, their ears and tails tell, it cannot be controlled. Jikiru might be a different breed since he can.

you have earned the ability of lure and temptation.

" Shh Amira don't say that! we're welcome for guesses who have lost their ways. He is nowhere near a threat trust me!" The man took a side leaving the girl he called amira dissapointed, she then look down with her head and ran. He can hear the man sighs as he introduced himself.

" I am Makoto! 31 years old. Nice to meet you and you are?" he smiled genuinely and offered his hand.

" Jikiru. " jikiru reached his hand and shake. He's somehow relieve atleast one have their hand open for help. Specially to him who's just an intruder.

The sky is turning grey and the heavy clouds are now covering the light. He may have gain one companion that trusts him but he still needs a place to stay. He look at Makoto who gave him a warm response as their eyes meet. I guess I have a side mission to do so. He whispered on his mind.

" U-uhm.. Makoto-san" he lean closer . This js a chance to use his new earned skill.

the man was caught off guard and step a few steps back. " A- J-jikiru why?" With his reaction jikiru is certain he wants to tease him more. A man who look so innocent, with his actions he clearly have no experiences with such things.

" please let me stay the night at your house" jikiru poured the remaining words with his tears building in his eyes. He bend his knees and reach to the ground look up to the now panicking Elf.

" A- ah! wait.. don't do that! Y- you can stay in my house just stop that! " He answered with voice and knees quivering.

gotcha

" Thank you so much! I will make sure to give you rewards and please once we reach there!" Jikiru innocently stated hiding a consumed by desire on its shadow.

The elf reaction beamed , having no idea what is awaiting him. Jikiru knows he will love it. He knows deep down there's a blaze within that needs a strong coal to feed.

" really? thank you so much! oh- we're here!" a man that's already on his thirty, cheerfully said. He doesn't act like his age and it's kinda bizarre.

Once they've entered the small house, the elf offered a tea as a sign of welcoming the guess. As soon at it was put down, he can smell something odd on it. He is a tea enthusiast back when he's still alive in his world adding the senses of a cat he can tell there's something wrong. The feeling doesn't sit right and his instinct is telling him something, it's not about running away. It maybe a warning or a hint.

After sniffing it more he's guaranteed, It's not a poison but a kind of aphrodisiac.

He smirk when he's surprised with this sudden movement. He didn't expect it at all.. To be offered a drink with drugs by a guy who look so naive!

He is really turning into pervert for how he's getting turned it with this idea! He's more determined to play with this elf's play. He pretends to take a sip and continue to talk to him for a minute, as when the time the elf is not paying attention to the tea he's secretly pouring it to his underpants making it wet , but he can still make an excuses later on.

1.2.3.

action.