Elves Village - 6

A sweet aroma suffocates the room that comes from the tiny jar of wax, fabricating a savory saccharine atmosphere around. It is placed beside the headboard with a tiny house everything you need is standing in one room.

He figured that the scent produces an aphrodisiac too which is very harder to endure. Every inhales he does , makes his body hot , but remain calm.

Jikiru frequently steals glances towards the elf who kept biting its lower lips while fidgeting with his fingers against the bottom of his fabric.

the kitten is suspicious towards the elf seeing him look agitated. Jikiru knows this elf isn't some experienced drug spikers to rape their victim. He understood its expression, he was a Mafia on the world he has long left.

Given by the unexplained moment , hitherto lost in thought but have already figured what he must do next. What he is good at, and what he should work to level up this skill more.

Seduce.

Makoto POV

I-i just need to make him faint... make him faint... make him faint...

I d-don't need to d-do anything...

I keep chanting those words everytime I see him sip the tea I gave that I'm aware it contains an amount of aphrodisiac that makes people lose their sanity and only think of being touch. I just hope he won't notice or else I have to go far just to be able to survive this kind of life.

With the last one sip , I can see his expression changing it's plain as the surfaces that his body is submitting to the drug. I need to call the boss's right arm as soon as his body drop and yearn for the touch.

As I thought I could..

I gasped when Jikiru suddenly shove his body into me and kneel in front of my bottom. His eyes are starting to get filled with crystal clear tears of him as he keep whimpering. It gives me goosebumps, I haven't seen someone with this kind of face.

his cute ears are pushing downwards, just as his eyebrows that's almost reach each other's, the sight of his eyes gives the feeling of breathless yearning , looking at that angle and facing my bottom part it gives a tight feeling on my chest and my stomach seems rumbling.

I am getting aroused just by his expression! T-this is dangerous... I know the drug won't work on me why..

I almost left a moan when Jikiru swiftly placed his hand on my dick through a fabric but I know it's getting stiff to be a sight for him.

" want..." i hear him softly mumble as he lick my member, it's through my clothes but I can feel it so vividly. I can't think straight!

He uses his teeth to unzip my pants , and my springed member almost slapped his face. His eyes glinted making me harder i couldn't control.

I must stop him but why can't I? I too am so aroused that I want him to suck me quickly. But I can't! I must not. Right now I'm conflicted with shyness and arousal.

" j-jikiru stop please.." i faintly plead but half of me want him to continue.

He begin to hold my member and start jerking me off , I again almost left a moan but stopped mid way as I arched my back and push my head against the chair. It is too good to be true I almost cum..

As he jerked my dick in such intimate movement he begin to put the tip in his mouth and gobble it with his tongue making my moan escaped my mouth.

" aahhhh~" as soon as i release my moan he initiate more to suck it roughly. His warm tongue that's circling around the head, his hot breath that gives the sensation . It's too much.