Duke's Den- 3

Hiroshi positioned himself judging from the motioned bounce of the bed, Jikiru couldn't see him from behind that makes him more needy. He can feel the duke's slender fingers slowly entering his tight wet hole he bit his lower lip trying to stop him self from moaning again, his thoughts scrambled up suddenly he felt a bit of terror when he realized he don't have knowledge about this sex between men after all.

he can feel hiroshi leaning towards him. " shh don't be nervous, i will be gentle" affirming him with encouragement and assurance. HE THOUGHT.

" AAHH!! AAAHH!!" Jikiru can't stop moaning over and over again as he begged Hiroshi to stop and take a break but he wouldn't even consider his words and continue to fuck him relentlessly from behind. He sure had awaken a sleeping beast inside the duke in an unfortunate situation he can't tame it. It was late to realize that this isn't the definition of gentle at all!

the duke held his trembling sensitive tails while stimulating his behind that makes him lose any sense of control nor sanity on his body. He's filled with lust, eyes pins up and his mouth is gaze open leaking drools while hearing the filthy melody of bed creaking and the moans and groans that filled the sinned room.

he can't stop shivering from an overstimulation as hiroshi keep hitting his deepest part and prostrate thrusting him to the rim while stimulating his front with the duke's right hand , his left hand lustfully travelled from jikiru's butt cheeks to his hardened nipples that stings from how swollen it is yet produce a kind of shock making his body hot even more.

" Ughhh~~ n-no more" his voiced trembled correspondingly with his unstable body control.

Hiroshi aggressively placed his palm to Jikiru's jaw forcing it to look up and lean closer to his ear to whisper " look how our cum is foaming inside your hole as I fuck you hard" giving him shivers again just as the duke lick his ears and suck his neck again to leave marks.

He's wondering how his behind can be so wet, is it because this is an another world?

He flinch when the duke swiftly grab his waist and said " this isn't enough, i want to see your face" just as soon as he said his words he then move him to his desired position exposing Jikiru's subtle body full of his marks and hard dick which is releasing cum non-stop. Jikiru felt a little shame and tried to cover his face with his tiny arms but hiroshi stopped his hand before he could even do it.

" i wanna see the face you make when you cum over again" a menacing and sadistic aura of the duke seems to be leaking from the barrier he made which petrified the poor kitten, jikiru doesn't know it yet but with his masochistic body and mind he found pleasure through it making him hard that he could even come.

Hiroshi placed his two fingers on the entrance of Jikiru's hole which put him to whimper and flinched as he stretch it wide open to give way for his huge manhood.

" I- i think we should stop.." jikiru hesitated seeing it went in perfectly.

" stop what?" the duke asked innocently then switch back to his lustful look as he thrust hard reaching Jikiru's stomach, he thrusts back and forth that it leaves a bump on the kitten small tummy everytime he thrust. Hiroshi pressed Jikiru's stomach while he's inside and fuck him repeatedly which drives the both of them insane from the pleasure.

" AAAHHH AAAAHHHH S-so good" his cute voice escaping from his mouth is the fuel and battery that's filling hiroshi's ear and sex drive.

" Moreee moreee" he cutely begged , which hiroshi formed a little smile. The duke tight a grip to Jikiru's legs and put it on his shoulder and thrust his dick deeper making his partner moan again and again.

" AAAHHH AAAHHH"

" OOOHHHH S-SO GOOD"

Hiroshis right hand travelled to Jikiru's mouth and placed it in his tongue signalling him to lick and suck it while secretly dominating inside of it, grazing the roof of his mouth that he's aware is sensitive making Jikiru's feet crawl as he mumbles his moan not forgetting how Hiroshi is still fucking him deep to his prostrate.

" mhhmmm mlease- nghh " Jikiru's eyes is filled with lust and tears, his eyebrows raising up and his mouth dripping with saliva, seeing his hair so messy and everything about him is so messed up. Hiroshi is beyond amazed for how best this guy for a fuck.

With the duke's fingers wet he releases it from his mouth and took advantage of the wetness of it's saliva making it a lube for Jikiru's hard dick , he swirls his thumb around the glans that can make jikiru cum yet not when he covers and restrain it's manhood from releasing any juices.

" AAA-AHHH~~" Jikiru's voice trembles as he dug his nails to the cover , arching his back within the pleasure while tears are flowing through his cheeks when he begged Hiroshi to let go and make him come.

" h-hiroshi please let me cum" it was the first time through their bedplay that he mentioned the duke's name in an intimate and sexy manner and voice, hitting a sexual nerve into the duke and decided to give him what he wants.

" let's cum together" by that time the duke changed their position , Hiroshi is now sitting on the bed still inside while jikiru is on top of him. " make yourself and me cum, do your work" he lick his ears and whispered as jikiru moaned.

forgetting the statuses and shits, he's so needy that he don't care if it's embarrassing that he's needy Jikiru just began to move his hips up and down making the bed all jiggly as he move on his will.

" AAAAHHHH" he moaned loud when hiroshi's hard manhood reaches the part of his body that never been touched before. He dances through the rhythm of lust , rubbing, moving , and thrusting his rectum to the hardened manhood like it's his fucking dildo.

He can hear hiroshi's rough groan and heavy breathings as the duke beginning to move with him too.

Hiroshi became impatient and wrapped his arms around Jikiru's waist and starts to assert dominance again despite of being on the bottom. He moves Jikiru's hips up and down while he moves his too meeting both dick and rectum in the middle creating a rough wet sounds and frictions that hits every eregonous zones inside him.

Hiroshi grabbed Jikiru's hair making his head pushed back revealing his marked neck with his arched back riding the dukes dick unaware of the inviting bare swollen tits , giving the duke's an urge to make it more swollen.

The duke gives him more bites from his nipples to his collarbone and neck. " AAAHHHH" " UUGGGHHH"

" CUMMING- I-I'M CUMMING" everything is getting more faster, rougher , hiroshi's heavy breathings keep slamming on the kittens neck because he dug his nose to it, finding warm and the addicting smell.

" hmm.."

" AAAHHH"

the pace of their body slamming through each other, the touches of their skins becoming more sensitive and the lust of their eyes are making more flames as their bodies about to reach climate. Releasing all the pleasure that built in.

" AAAHHHH AAAAHHH"

*huff*

the sinful sound of their juices touching through their flesh.

" AAAAHHHH" hiroshi thrust harder once more as they both release in arousal. Jikiru couldn't stop spurting his cum as Hiroshi releases his thick warm load inside the Kitten hole making it's tummy look so full with the amount of it. Their pants are so heavy as they look with so much satisfaction.

" that was a good ride" Jikiru faintly gave a feedback as he unsurprisingly passed out.