《An outing with my lord》

Good morning y/n." Vicky said chirpily opening my window and the sunlight made me hiss. "What is it?" I asked groaning and sitting up.

"Your mother awaits you in the dining room lady y/n." She said walking to my bed and I got out of it

"What does she want?" I asked putting on my robe over my nightgown.

"I don't know she said she has your day plan out and she wishes for you asap," Vicky said finishing folding my bed covers.

"Do you want me to run a bath for you?" Vicky turns to look at me.

"You're finally doing your job." I sarcastically said clapping my hands and Vicky pouted.

----------------------------------‐----------------------------

I push open the dining room door disturb cause I could be sleeping or reading right now but my dear mother wants me. Only to walk in on my mother and brother drinking tea and eating fucking crackers.

They look so carefree right now like we are not broke."There she is the girl of the hour." My mother's eyes lit up. "What is it you want?" I asked to get straight to the point.

"Is that any way to speak to mother?" My dirtbag of a brother interjects, placing his hand on his mother's shoulder.

"Oh great, the middle child is visible." I said trying to sound scared."Leon stop and Matilda be nice." She said putting her hand up and I take my seat infront of my mother who haven't aged a day since I was born.

"Sit next to me dear." She pointed at the chair next to her.

"No I'm fine, first tell me what's so important."

"Mother told you to sit why didn't you obey her!" Leon raises one's voice and slams his hand on the table. "Now Leon."

"But mother you let her get away with bullshit!"

"Language!" She said in a warning a voice pulling Leon's ears. And I was loving every moment of it.

"Mum stop playing games and tell me already," I said getting impatient, eager to know why she wanted me but my questions were answered when Ciel walk through the door behind me.

"Good morning lady Matilda and lady Rosemary." Ciel held a radiant smile, I turn my head back to look at Ciel, the smile Ciel held on his face sent shivers down to my bone.

'This can't be good, I'm starting to regret every moment I was born.'

"I will leave you now with Ciel, Leon come with me ." My mother winks at me, Pulls Leon with her out the door with a satisfied smile on his face.

I got out of my chair, turning my whole body to face Ciel with a raised eyebrow. "How do you get my family to obey you like dogs?" I asked puzzled.

"You know if they don't obey me," I nod my head waiting for his answer. "I'll kill them." He said with no remorse, which scared me even more.

"Shall we get going?" Sebastian asked.

"Going where?" I asked kind of scared hoping they don't kill me.