《 invited to where?》

A/n: honestly I think my writing just suck balls, if I may mistake sorry.

"Young miss it's time to wake up." I groan in response rolling over to the other side but my maid walks to the other side. "Young miss wake up." She whispers in my ear and I slowly opened my eyes and yawn.

I sit up in my bed rubbing my eyes and stretching out my arms. "Vicky I had a strange dream that I was forced to marry someone named Ciel phantomhive," I mumble my way through the sentence.

"Young miss, who's Vicky?" My maid asked confused and I finally looked at her my eyes were still clouded but that voice I know that voice.

"Mey rin?"

"Y-yes Young miss." I drop back into my bed feeling defeated that the nightmare I had wasn't a dream I'm really married to Ciel phantomhive. I started to kick my feet up in frustration.

'Young miss do this every morning now I'm generally scared for her well- being' Merin thought with a half smile.

"Is there something you need?" Looking at the ceiling lifeless. "Young master wants to see you in his office." Rubbing her hands together.

>>>>>>>

I knock on the door before entering ciel office. "You wanted something?" I asked, with my hands behind my back studying my husband who seem to be doing something ever important, it take him a minute to reply to me.

Ciel hummed taking his eyes off his work now giving me his attention, he rest his hand on his cheek. "Yes, we've been invited to a tea party." He handed me the letter and I look at the red envelope with an odd face.

"We been invited?" I asked pointing at us then read the name. "Emerald green." I sound it out. I never heard of her before. "Who is Emerald green?" I asked Ciel who has his eye close.

Ciel let out a sigh. "She apart of one of the most influential families being related to the heiress of the Greathouse." My eyes open up when he said, Greathouse. "Greathouse? Like my brother's wife Greathouse?" I asked cause I didn't know the power my sister-in-law held.

"Yes, your brother's wife." Ciel said ringing a small golden bell and I bite my nails, 'so why did I have to marry him?'

Sebastian walks in holding a tray with two strawberry shortcakes and lavender tea. "Young master, will this be to your liking?" He asked placing the tray down infront of him. Ciel gives him a dismissing wave.

Sebastian bows before leaving. "So this something big huh?"

"Just don't make a fool out of yourself," Ciel said picking up his tea and I blink my eyes at him. "I will go and get ready," I said putting on a smile to hide my anger walking out the room with my hand close into a fist.

>>>>>>

"Go back and change!" Ciel demanded pointing at the door. "Why?" I look at my dress.

"I said not to make a fool out of yourself and here you are being a fool

"I said not to make a fool out of yourself and here you are being a fool." Ciel expresses his disappointment. A tick appears by my temple and I march across where Ciel was standing and I hold him by his collar.

"Look you little midget I've been nice with you, try to be a supportive and Co-operative wife and all I get is shit from you in return!" I pull him closer giving him a hostile look.

"Sorry, I'm late." Sebastian appears with a carriage and senses something was off. "Shall we get going he opens the carriage door.

Ciel and I sitting facing opposite directions both of us looking out the window.

We've been married for a year we said our I do when we both turn nineteen. Living with ciel it's like living with a stranger, we don't share the same room, we don't talk on less it's important.
And I refuse to give him an heir.

-----------------‐---------------------------------------------

"Y/n don't be yourself," Ciel told me holding my hand, I look across at him with my face pushed up. "What does that mean?" I asked pulling my hand out of his grip, Ciel holds back my hand squeezing it tight.

"We are going to pretend that we love each other," Ciel told me, pulling me closer to him and wrapping his arm around my waist. "Are you trying to say I hate you?" I asked, moving one of my hands on his chest.

"Yes." He replied. "Ciel maybe you shouldn't marr-"

"Ciel is that you?" I mentally rolled my eyes knowing where that voice coming from.

ᦓꪮꪑꫀ ᥇ꪮᦔꪗ ρ᥅ꪖꪗ ᠻꪮ᥅ ꪑꫀ!