《invite to where? pt.2》

I give Ciel an unsatisfied smile, inhaling all the patience the air can give me before I kill a bitch. I count to three in my head. "I'm also here Elizabeth," I said turning around smiling, Elizabeth tsk and ignored me.

I look at Ciel, Ciel clears his throat. "Elizabeth, y/n just spoke to you," Ciel told Elizabeth and she finally look at me, her eyes looking at me with shock.

"I didn't recognise her, thought she was a maid." She said innocently. 'Oh, this bitch!' I blink my eyes smiling throw my teeth, 'she is lucky I'm here surrounded by all these people.' I sallow my anger and walk away.

"Elizabeth!"

"Did I do something wrong?" She asked in a baby voice walking closer to Ciel. "Yes, she was being nice to you." Ciel exhales moving his hair out his face.

"Ciel I'm sorry I get so jealous see her with her knowing you don't love her," Elizabeth said trying to place her hand on Ciel's chest Ciel stop her by grabbing her hand.

"Who said I don't love y/n?" Ciel glared down at Elizabeth sending fear to the blond-haired woman. "Now I'm off the find, my wife." He walks away leaving a destruct Elizabeth with her hand clenched into a fist.

>>>>>>>>>
Stupid Ciel who does he think he is? Just some boy who doesn't have any parents, maybe I will find someone handsome to run away with.

I was so busy in my thoughts that I didn't notice the wall infront of me, I bump into the wall. And a voice from behind laughed. "Are you alright?" His voice send shivers down my spine awakening something in me that was asleep.

"Yeah, I'm f-." I was speechless when I saw the man who I was now facing. He was like an angel that was sent from above his golden hair was like the sun so shiny and his silver eyes.

(Imagine the image have silver eyes, don't own this

(Imagine the image have silver eyes, don't own this.)

That's when something warm run down my face. "Oh my goodness your bleeding." He sounds worried walking towards me pulling out a handkerchief.

I look at him in a daze as he wipes the blood off my forehead.

'You're a married woman y/n.' I reminded myself staring at the man that was tending to my bruise.

"What's your name?" He asked waving his hand in my face to get my attention, I shake my head

"I-it's y/n but everyone calls me Matilda but you can call me whatever you want," I told him awkwardly playing with my hands, I was like a girl trying to talk to her crush.

He placed his hand on his chin, thinking about where he heard that name before. "Ahh, your Ed Ed little sister."

'Ed Ed? Is he close with my big brother not even mother can give him a nickname.'

He leans in closer to my face. "I can see the resemblance your face it's so- can I paint you?" He asked his hand on my jaw analysing my facial structure.

"I see you met my husband." Someone's voice from nowhere appears and jumped my soul out of my body.

I peek behind the man and saw a fairy she kind of looked like my sister-in-law Rachelle, is everyone here gorgeous? The golden hair man let go of me running to his wife

"Emerald honey isn't she just beautiful?" He asked kissing his wife and she agreed. "Don't mind my husband he gets inspired when it comes to exquisite things that catch his eyes." Emerald squeezes her husband. I gaze at the couple kind of envying their relationship.

"Matilda right glad you came." Emerald expressed walking towards me.

"Where is your husband?" Emerald asked when she didn't see my companion.

"He was talking to some friends so I left him behind." I lied I'm vexed with that midget.

"Aiden find Ciel."

'So his name is Aiden? But is she not feeling something type of way that her husband just touching women.'

"Matilda aren't you coming."

I shake my head and saw Emerald almost out of my view. "Yes sorry." I slap my cheeks running to catch up to her.

>>>>>>>>>>>

"So this is where we will be having our tea." She open the door, I look around and saw just women. "Where are the men?" I asked as she laughed.

"Oh, honey the men have their only room just us ladies, help yourself to some treats." She smiles at me sending me to the direction where the treats are.

CIEL POV

"Ciel Phantomhive?" A voice sends shivers down my spine for all the wrong reasons.

I look at the person infront of me. Leaning up on a wall smiling ear to ear, the sun blocks one side of his face but on the side, I can see he looks, pretty sinister.

"Your wife is worried about you." He said, I blink my eyes and when I open them again he was in my face smiling down at me. I step back keeping my guard up, this man he's not right.

"That eye patch, does she know that you're a fake?" He asked with his eyes closed grabbing my face bring it closer to his.

His golden long hair brushed against my cheeks, my eye gaze deeply into his silver eyes. "You have a beautiful eye El." I struggle to get out of his grip. 'This strength is inhuman.'

I reach for my gun and pull it out placing it right by the side of his head, he jumps back and holds his stomach letting out a deep laugh.

"How rude of me I'm Aiden Green." He bows introduced himself he then proceed to walk towards me. I pointed my gun at him and Aiden rises his hand up to his face.

"I won't harm you El or less you want me to." He licks his lips biting them and I turn pale.

"Come this way." I follow him still pointing my gun at him, I turn my head and look back down the hallway.

'Who are these people? I hope y/n is okay.'

ᦓꪮꪑꫀ ᥇ꪮᦔꪗ ρ᥅ꪖꪗ ᠻꪮ᥅ ꪑꫀ