《The other woman》

Elizabeth look at Ciel and waited for his word as a result of not wanting to be betrayed by Ciel's promise. When Ciel just walk away leaving Elizabeth and me looking at each other.

She knows she has been betrayed. "Ciel is this true?" Elizabeth asked Ciel with pain in her voice. Ciel still didn't reply just heading to the brushes. Elizabeth looked at me upset her eyes filled with rage.

"You." She pointed at me and I pointed at myself. "What have you done to my Ciel!" She screams at me storming across to me. I step back looking off where ciel has gone. I can't believe he left me with this looney bitch.

"Listen here, Emily."

"Elizabeth!" She corrected me. "I did nothing to "your Ciel" he chose me over you," I said with a satisfied grin on my beautiful face. Elizabeth's nostrils flair and she clenched her hands into a fist.

"Why are you wearing my dress?" She asks bother with eyes saying she wants me dead. I gaze down at the over-the-top ugly dress and smirked to myself. "The dress has an owner, I can see why the dress looks like it is from a Circus," I said holding my bright smile.

Just making Elizabeth angrier to the point her face was boiling red. "You're a whore!!" She screams running at me and I accidentally punched her in the mouth, Elizabeth stepped back holding her bruise's mouth with her hand in shock that I actually hit her.

Elizabeth lost it when she saw blood on her hand she screams insanely. Causing Ciel and Sebastian to come back to our location. "What happened here?" Ciel asked in a panic, running to Elizabeth.

Putting his hands on her shoulder. "That woman punch me." Elizabeth pointed at me whining, I roll my eyes at her. "Y/n did you hit her?" Ciel asked giving me a disappointed look. I turn my head to avoid his gaze.

'Don't give me that look we only met yesterday. '

"I did," I said. "Why?" He asked. "She runs at me," I replied. "Still, don't put your hands on people you don't know," Ciel told me and I yawn. "You're my mother now?" I asked folding my arms.

"No, but your both my fiancé." Ciel declares holding Elizabeth's hand and pulling her with him. And my heart hurts my chest. 'Stop it you foolish heart I'm not jealous we only met yesterday.'

"Ciel your the worst man I ever met," I shouted at him, Elizabeth looked back at me with a smile on her face she then sticks out her tongue.

A tick appears by my temples and I march away leaving the two alone. "Stupid Ciel I hate him more than I hate my period, God why me," I said walking somewhere in the garden so I can get far away from the love birds.

I stop by a beautiful lake my mouth gawp open wide at the magical sight

A/n: I'm too lazy to describe🙂

"So pretty." The light from the lake reflects off the water into my (e/c) eyes. I step closer to dip my foot in the cold water. I bring my arm to my nose and stiff myself and I cough.

"I smell like my brother's mouth."

I stared into the water soul pondering if I should wash the mud off of me. Or smell like my brother's mouth and I decided to get naked.

My hands started to take off the bubblegum-looking dress pulling it off of me, placing it on the ground walking towards the water drowning my body inside its cold atmosphere.

CIEL POV♤♤♤

"Elizabeth why did you come here?" I asked the girl who clutched my arm tightly. Elizabeth looks into my eye. "Cause I miss you, don't you miss me?" Elizabeth asked with disappointment in her voice.

I ignore her question drifting my eye around the area looking for y/n. 'Where did that girl head off to?'

"Ciel?" Elizabeth called for me and I hummed in response. "You're not listening to me are you?" She asked and I didn't hesitate to agree, my mind was to focus on finding y/n.

"You're thinking about her?" Elizabeth let go of my arm. "About who?" I asked confused. "That woman." She said her voice laced with anger.

"What did she do to you? Did she put a spell on you?" She asked holding my face. "She didn't do anything I chose to marry her." Elizabeth removed her hands from my face.

"Why?" She tilted her head. "Elizabeth I have no time for this," I said holding my head. "Why!" Elizabeth shouted grabbing my arm. "Don't rise your voice at me!" I pull her closer to my face. Tears build up in her eyes and she looks away.

"Sebastian go and find Matilda," I demanded him getting tired of being here and worried about y/n it was night and God knows where she is.

Y/N POV☆☆☆

I slowly swim to land and the moonlight washed over my brown skin. I got out of the cold water walking to where I place my clothes.

Before I could get to my clothes, I saw two glowing red eyes watching me from beside the tree. The shadow from the tree covers most of the person but its eyes. I got the gut feeling I'm in danger and I tremble in my spot.

"Lady Matilda," Sebastian said stepping out of the shadow I let out a sigh of relief but then again I realized I'm naked. I drop to my knee covering myself.

"Sebastian! How much did you see?" I asked in a panic. Sebastian blinks his eyes and he makes up his face. "I have no interest, you m'lady," Sebastian said looking down upon me.

'I can't believe I did like him.'

"Young master is waiting for you." He told me still looking at me. "Can you like turn around so I can get dressed?" I asked making contact with the red eyes man.

Sebastian finally turned around so I could get dressed. "Okay, I'm finished." I walk passed Sebastian but I stop because I can't remember where I came from, Sebastian lead the way for me.

>>>>>>

"Young master we are back." Ciel directed his eyes to Sebastian's arms where I was sleeping. "Is she alright?" Ciel asked looking at my damp, shrink-up hair. "Young miss got sleepy."

"Is lady Elizabeth still here?" Sebastian asked not seeing her. "She is in the carriage right now." Ciel sighs. "Let's get home."

ᦓꪮꪑꫀ ᥇ꪮᦔꪗ ρ᥅ꪖꪗ ᠻꪮ᥅ ꪑꫀ