《when is it over?》

A/n: I think I made alot of mistakes.

"Yes, it's a garden." He said giving me a funny look. "Does this garden grant wishes?" I asked creasing my forehead being unamused."No."

"Take me home." I fold my arm. "Why don't you like the garden."

"If it was just a garden, I could go to the garden at my house," I said with a tight smile on my face not wanting to hit ciel.

"Couldn't you take me somewhere fancy?" I asked. "I don't want people seeing us together."

"Oh really," I said offended. "I don't mean it like that, no one knows that we are together yet." He said rubbing his hands together.

"If I'm going to still here I might as well wear the dress," I said.

"Do you mean this dress m'lady?" Sebastian appears behind holding the ugly dress. "Holy shit." I hold my chest.

"Don't jump me like that and how did you know I wanted the dress," I said trying to calm down my heart that was trying to escape my chest. "What can I say I'm just one hell of a Butler." He gave me a smirk.

I take the dress from Sebastian and look around for a place to change. "Is there anyway way I can go?" I asked.

"I would love to say home but sadly I agree to this." I give Ciel a look.

"Sorry lady Matilda there's nowhere," Sebastian said.

"Well, I guess I'm just going to change here?" I said turning to walk to the shed, backing them getting ready to take off my dress but something told me to look back.

I look back to see Ciel and Sebastian's eyes glued on to me amused like there were watching some kind of show.

"Why aren't you facing the other direction?" I asked confused. "Lady Matilda you didn't tell us to turn around," Sebastian said innocently. "If a woman says she going to change wouldn't that tell you to turn around?"

"No." They both said no and it triggers me. "Just turn around and closes your eyes!" I shouted giving them orders. "Why do we have to close our eyes if we can't see you alright?" Ciel asked being a smart mouth.

"Cause I don't trust him." I pointed at Sebastian. "Lady Matilda you have no worries I don't look at animals." Turning to face the other side.

Did he just insult me? Did he call me an animal? I breathe in and out. "In with the good out with the bad," I repeat.

"Are you done yet?" Ciel asked aggravated. "Don't you have no patience, you remember what you said?" I said in a mocking tone

I unzip my dress, taking off the left sleeve and then the right sleeve letting the red velvet dress hit the ground.

A/n: you got me feeling like a psycho🎼

Picking up the ugly Circus dress Sebastian give me putting one foot in at a time then sliding the selves over my shoulder. "Done you can open your eyes," I said.

"We never had our eyes shut." Turning around walk to the shed in my direction.

"Did you peek?" Blocking ciel from passing. "You got to be joking." He said getting irritated. "Why would I look at you?" He asks messaging his nose bridge.

"I don't know you tell me." Still blocking his way. "Stop with your silly games." Ciel grab my arm pushing me out of his way causing me to trip on my dress and fall on my ass.