Chapter Nine

~~~

~~~

It had been a week since Thallo was put into a coma. I found out her grandmothers name was Athena.

Athena stuck around, she soon discovered that I was her imprint and she was happy that her grand daughter had found someone to spend her life with but she did give me a threat. Something along the lines of 'if you hurt her I will break every one in your body'. Yeah a nice women she was.

We dressed Thalia in a nice blue dress. It was a light blue coloured dress, it didn't have and straps but it did have a clear blue sleeve wrapped around the top half of the dress.

~~~

~~~

Two weeks since Thallo was put into a coma. Her grand mother asked if the pack could help her move her stuff into the house. We all agreed and helped her. I found Thallo's room and it smells exactly like her. I found pictures of her as a young kid. Once was with her mother, another was when her mum was pregnant, one was with what I guessed was her best friend. Another one was a picture of her graduating and another of her getting her diploma.

~~~

Three weeks since Thallo was put into a coma. Her hair turned back to its original colour today and I'm guessing her eyes returned to the colour brown, but she still has black veins and lines across her body. Bruising has started forming over her lips and arms and legs and above her eyebrows. She has this handprint on her neck left by her father.

I would kill him if I got the chance. But he was already dead Seth killed him by accident. But Seth was so angry he ripped off his head but I think we all know it wasn't by accident. He took a liking to the girl almost like she was an older sister. And when I wasn't with her Seth was. 

~~~

Four weeks since Thallo was put into a coma. This has turned more into a blog of what's been going on with her. Athena is calm, she refuses to show her emotions, Jacob has got better he can now walk but Carlisle said he won't be able to shift until another two weeks has gone. Carlisle warned us she might never wake up and I hope she does wake up I can't imagine life without her.