Chapter Twenty-Seven

~~~

~~~

We where discussing what would happen if there was to be a fight. I was sat on the couch next to Emmet.

"Jane and Alec will try and take me out first because I can anticipate their moves. Aro will try to get to Renesmee or Thalia." Edward said.

"Too bad we don't all have your shield." Garret said butting into the conversation.

"Doesn't help me fight, though." Bella added.

"No, but you could help the rest of us." Tanya added onto Garret. "If you could project us."

"What do you mean?" Bella asked.

"I mean shield someone other than yourself." Tanya said.

"Is that possible?" Bella asked.

"Gifts can be developed. Over time." Carlisle added after seeing the excitement in Bella's eyes.

"At first, mine was just in my palms. Now I can radiate it all over my body." Kate spoke.

"How do you do it?" Bella asked. She scoffed slightly and Bella grabbed her hand tightly. "Tell me."

"Ow." Kate said, shaking off Bella's grip.

~~~

"You need to visualize it. See how it moves." We had all vacated to the garden. "What color it is. Now picture it expanding. Will it to go beyond you." Kate tried to help Bella. Bella's eyes where shut. A little bit of a shield type of thing projected off of Bella. This got us all intrigued, it grew towards Edward and Me but soon stopped.

"I think she needs something to motivate her." Kate said looking at Edward.

"No." Bella said.

"It's all right, I can take it." Edward said.

"He says that now." Garret and me muttered under our breath. We both looked to each other and smiled.

"Focus Bella." Emmet told her. "Or he's going to be hurting." Kate got closer and closer towards Edward but Bella didn't do anything.

"Edward I'm not ready to do this-." Bella stated to the girl. Kate touched Edward and he screamed out in pain. Bella did nothing to help him. He feel to the floor groaning.

"I'm sorry I said that I wasn't ready!" Bella confessed to Edward.

"Dude your not motivating her!" Emmet said shouting at him.