Chapter Twenty Three

Third Person Pov

Third Person Pov

As Amy, Kim and Rachel all sat on the couch with Iris in Amy's lap they scanned over the photos and letters Thallo had written to Iris and they where on the edge of there seats to see if Thallo would actually come back.

They heard the door open and the girls rushed into the kitchen. They all saw the boys walk in, they look exhausted but happy.

Kim ran up to Jared and threw her arms around him both of them smile sun happiness.

Rachel and Paul both ran up to each other and hugged each other tightly.

Embry ran up to Amy hugging her but being careful of baby Iris in her hands.

Once everyone had pulled away the girls looked for Sam or Thallo but they saw neither.

"Where's Thallo?" Kim asked the boys and girl but they all looked down at there floor. The girls felt like a spear had been thrown into there heart. Amy looked down to baby Iris who was asleep.

What they didn't know was the pack and the imprints knew two different things had happened to Thallo and Sam.

~~~
Thallo's Pov

"I'm sorry Sam alright!" I told my imprinter who had just walked into my house without my consent.

He was angry at me for not telling me about my plan to go in peace with the Volturi.

"No it's not alright Thalia!" He spoke loudly towards her. "What where you thinking and not telling me. We have a daughter god dammit!"

"I thought I was doing the right thing okay! I didn't want anyone to suffer for a choice I got to make okay!" I was up in his face. "So don't give me the bull crap of 'but you should of come to me first'. I didn't because I knew you would react exactly like this. I just-." I paused for a second and I sat on my couch. "I didn't want anyone to die if I got too choose, you know?" I told him. "I know you would do the same." I told him.

He sighed and sat next to me just taking in what I had said. We sat in silence for a couple of minutes before he spoke.

"Yeah your right I would but I was just so worried for you Thallo." He said grabbing my hand and placing it in his. "I will always worry for you Thallo." My heart did a flip when I realised he had called me my actual name.

"I know Sam." I told him. I looked up to him and locked eyes with him. I lent in towards him and placed my lips on his. I could feel him smiling and I smiled as well. I hope that everything went good from now on.

~~~
One month later

I was doing good. I had moved in with Sam after the battle and we had spent the first two weeks creating a nursery for Iris.

The imprints looked shocked to see me at first and they soon told me they had found the letters and pictures I had given to Iris. Sam had also read over them and I swear I saw a few tears drop from his eyes when he did.

I had checked in on my Ma and she was going amazingly. I had also checked in on Xander and his four kids. He told me he was buying the house I had lived in for awhile before moving into Sam's which I found funny and ironic.

I had quit my job at the diner finding no point to cook there when I had my own family to cook for right here.

Sam had proposed to me two days ago and I had agreed to marry him. The pack was so happy for us and so was I.

*Flashback*

Me and Sam were sat on the beach smiling and laughing with each other.

"Thallo you know I love you right?" Sam asked me he turned to face me. I nodded my mouth full with raspberries. I swallowed my mouth and responded.

"Yeah I know you love me." I told him.

"Well I know I've already done this and we didn't really get the wedding we deserved so I'm asking you again. Thallo Raven will you marry me?" He asked me, pulling out a box and opening it to see a ring.

"Yes Sam!" I responded. "Yes god Sam I will marry you again." I wrapped my arms around him and smiled with him as well.

*End of Flashback*

The past month was going great. And I hope to keep it that way.

~~~
14 Months/ A Year And Two Months Later

Two weeks until the wedding. Everything was going to plan and I was finally happy and smiling.

*Flahsback*

I had sat Xander and Ma down on the couch in front of me. A look of confusion was spread along there faces.

"Okay as you know there's two months until my wedding." They just nodded. "Well I want you guys to walk me down the aisle!" I told them. They both smiled at each other then at me.

"I would be honoured." Xander told me.

"I would love to Tia." My Ma told me. I got up and hugged both of them. I sat back down and then turned to Xander.

"Also Xander I was wondering if Mandy and Honey would be my flower girls with a girl named Claire?" I asked him. "And for Drew to be my ring bearers?" He smiled again. "And Joey to be a groomsmen." nodded and smiled.

"They would be happy to do that!" He told me. I smiled at him everything was falling into place.

*End of flashback*
*Flashback*

"So you can kinda guess why I have asked for you guys to be here today." I told the four girls sat around the table with me. "I was wondering if Amy you would be my maid of honour, Kim and Rachel I want you to be my bridesmaids and Claire can you be my flower girl with two other girls?" I asked them.

"I would love too!" Amy told me sharing a big smile with me.

"Me and Rachel would be honoured!" Kim told me.

"FLOWER GIRL!" Claire shouted we all chuckled at her.

"Yeah Claire your the flower girl." Amy told her, patting her head softly.

*End of Flashback*

Everything was planned, I had my bridesmaids (Rachel, Kim, Alice, Bella, Rosalie, Leah), ring bearer (Drew), maid of honour (Amy), flower girls (Claire, Honey and Mandy), and who was walking me down the aisle (Xander and Ma).

Sam had found his best man (Paul) and his Groomsmen (Jared, Embry, Jacob, Quill, Seth, Joey).

Everything was planned and in only two weeks I would become Mrs Thallo Uley.