Chapter Twenty-Three

*Foul language. Just like the last chapter.*

~~~

~~~

I ran past Seth and Leah who where waiting for me, I didn't stop running. The Cullens where outside waiting for me but I ran right past them tears falling down my cheeks.

What Sam had said echoed through my head. I couldn't think of anything else just what he said. I was apparently pregnant and now the child I was carrying had no father and I now had no fiancé.

I ran up to the bathroom and locked it behind me. I sat on the toilet and just let it out. I cried for what felt like hours but in reality only had to be a couple of minutes. I heard a small knock on the door.

"Tia. We're here for you alright." Alice's voice spoke out softly.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered but I knew they heard with there super hearing or whatever. "I'm fucking pregnant Alice and my child has no father." I spoke. I let out a cry and placed my face into my hands. I heard the door open and I was embraced into a hug by two sets of arms.

The hug wasn't warm or comforting considering them being vampires but it was nice. It made me feel better.

"You know you always have a place to live here." Rose spoke softly. I figured Alice and Rose must of come up here to check on me. I nodded.

"I know Rose, I know." I spoke softly, looking up and smiling at the girl.

~~~

It had been one day. And we where already having a emergency crisis. I had healed over what Sam said. Maybe not completely but slightly. Besides Bella was pregnant and half dying we had other things to worry about. 

Me, Jacob, Carlisle and Esme stood in Carlisle's study. Bella had been feeding off of blood and it was helping her but unfortunately we hit another stump in the road.

"So that's the last of it?" Jacob asked Carlisle. As Carlisle laid out three bag of blood but that would last her seven hours.

"Bella could deliver as early as tomorrow. lf she's going to have any chance at all, she'll need more blood." Carlisle spoke

"And you need to feed. You have to be at your strongest for her." Esme spoke. Oh yeah I forgot to tell you guys. The plan didn't work. Apparently the feed never got to the Cullens which is strange considering my powers never delay me.

"We need to go tonight." Carlisle spoke.

"Carlisle, you're the enemy now." Jacob spoke. I nodded agreeing with Jacob. I didn't care for Sam, not anymore, not after what he said.

"Jacobs right. Sam won't hesitate. You will be slaughtered." I spoke to them.

"Emmett will come with us." Esme spoke. Trying to reason with me and Jacob.

"That won't be enough." Jacob tried to fight back.

"We have no choice, Jacob." Carlisle spoke back to him softly. "If there's anything we can do to save her, we have to try."