Chapter Twenty-Four

~~~

~~~

"What now." Jacob sighed annoyed.

"Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names. She hates them." Edward spoke laughing slightly.

"Well then I'm on your side no matter what you picked." Jacob spoke happily, sitting down next to her.

Bella looked up to me hoping I would agree. "Yeah Bells I'm going to have to hear these baby names."
I said laughing, Bella joining me.

"There not that bad. If a boy EJ. Edward Jacob." Bella said. Rose sighed slightly.

"Okay that one isn't that bad." Rose spoke patting Bella's shoulder. "Why don't you tell them the girls name." Rose said.

"Okay, so I was playing around with our mums names. Rene and Esme and I was thinking Renesmee." Edward laughed slightly. "Too weird?" She asked me and Jacob.

"No that's not weird." I began and Jacob finished. 

"It's beautiful." Jacob said adding onto me. "And it's unique which certainly fits the situation. I like Renesmee." Jacob spoke. Bella nodded and stood up with the help of Alice and Rose.

Everything seemed to go in slow motion. Bella dropped the styrofoam cup which held the blood in it and she went to grab it but her back made a ear piercing break. She fell it the ground and we sprung into action.

Edward rushed to Bella's side and grabbed her head before she cracked it open. I grabbed Bella's back making sure she didn't crack more of her spine. Alice, Rose and Jacob came down after us.

~~~

We where now in Carlisle's study. Alice was on the phone to Carlisle trying to see what was happening.

"Rosalie pass me the morphine." Edward asked her, sticking her hand out. Rose went to grab a needle and handed it to Edward.

"Carlisle said the placenta must of detached." Alice spoke whimpering slightly. Edward injected the morphine into Bella. "He's coming as fast as he can." Alice tried to reassure Bella.

"We have to do it." Rose spoke grabbing a knife. But Edward stopped her before she could do anything.

"Let the morphine spread." He spoke quietly.

"There's not time he's dying." Rose spoke through her teeth.

"GET HIM OUT NOW!" Bella's shouted. Edward let go of Rose and Rose went to cut Bella's stomach.

"Look at me Bella." I spoke to her trying to calm her down. She screamed loudly as rose cut her stomach open. Rose lifted the scalpel that was covered in blood.

"ROSALIE DON'T!" Edward shouted. Jacob launched himself at Rose pushing her to the ground. "Alice get her out of here!" Edward spoke rushing to the other side to Bella.