Prologue

The scene opens in a courthouse, with Nintendo characters on the left side of the room and original characters on the right. For those unaware, SMG4 recently got into some legal trouble with Nintendo, forcing them to completely seal off the Mushroom Kingdom. After some hijinks including Luigi turning into Walter White and everyone who wasn't a Nintendo character being killed, they had finally managed to bring this case to a court of law, where Judge Kirby oversaw it. Lawyer Kong sat at one end of the courtroom, feeling smug, while a terrified SMG4 and a determined Lawyer Meggy Spletzer sat at the other end. Mario just sat in the middle, feeling bored.

Mario: Can we go home now...?

Judge Kirby hit the gavel, signaling that the trial was now in session.

Kirby: The trial of SMG4 vs. Nintendo is about to begin! To catch everyone up...

Judge Kirby reached behind him and pulled out the Ultimate DMCA.

Kirby: Nintendo has signed this DMCA stating that all non-Nintendo IP should be removed from the Mushroom Kingdom. However...

Judge Kirby rummaged through some more papers for the Parody Contract SMG4 made to counter Nintendo.

Kirby: The defense has provided this Parody Contract stating that SMG4 and friends are NOT in fact infringing on copyright. Now with everyone caught up, let the case... BEGIN!

Another hit from the gavel signaled for Meggy to present her argument.

Meggy: I'd like to start off my case with Exhibit A; Mario.

Mario sat at the defendant booth cross-eyed.

Meggy: This Mario is clearly a different Mario from the one Ninte-

Lawyer Kong: OBJECTION! He's still Mario, though! Look at this red hat and mousta-

Meggy: OBJECTION! DON'T INTERRUPT ME!

Lawyer Kong: OBJECTION! NO U!

Meggy: OBJECTION! DON'T MAKE ME SLAP YOU!

Lawyer Kong: OBJECTION! BRING IT ON LITTLE GIRL!

Meggy: OBJECTION! LITTLE GIRL!? THAT'S IT! YOU'RE GOING DOWN, YOU FAT APE!

Lawyer Kong: YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME!?!

SMG4 watched with terror as Meggy tackled Lawyer Kong and they started beating each other up.

Kirby: ORDER! ORDER! ORDER!

Judge Kirby hit the gavel several times while Mario, being stupid, grabbed some popcorn and watched the fight with a dumb smile.

Mario: Hehe... court is fun.

At this point, SMG4's fear had been replaced by confusion and then frustration. Considering Mario was at the center of this, he thought it would be a good time to have a War of the Fat Italians. However, he had an idea that was better than any WOTFI he had come up with. He whispered the idea in Judge Kirby's ear.

Kirby: *Ominously* Oh... I like that.

He sucked up Lawyer Kong and Meggy and spit them back out on their respective sides.

Kirby: Ok, new plan for the court. We will settle this... WITH A RACE!

Meggy and Lawyer Kong looked with surprise, as did everyone else in the room.

Meggy: But... but...

Lawyer Kong: That has nothing to do with Law!

Kirby: My decision is final! The race will be held in one week, be prepared for some action!! And to make it interesting, WE WILL BE INVITING RACING DRIVERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD!!

Boopkins: We want to be on your side, SMG4!

Luigi: Yeah! We want you to stay!

Bob: YeAh!

Lawyer Kong: Where do you think you're going?

Their eyes became a blank red as their minds were controlled by one of Lawyer Kong's contracts.

Lawyer Kong: You belong on the Nintendo side!

Luigi, Bob, and Boopkins were moved to their places in the stand.

All: Ban SMG4. Ban SMG4.

Mario watched with horror as Lawyer Kong did the same to him.

Lawyer Kong: That goes for you too!

Mario: Goddammit!

His eyes were glassed over with red as he joined everyone on the Nintendo side. Everyone else watched with abstract terror.

Swag: Chris help me. I'm scared.

SMG4: C'mon guys. This is the best chance we have of winning this trial. So let's give it our all!

Shroomy: Yeah!

Melony: We got this!

Saiko: LET'S DO IT!

Kaizo: WE'LL KICK THEIR ASSES!!!

Kirby: Ok! Without further ado... LET'S... BEGIN!!!!

He slammed the gavel down, signaling for everyone to get ready, find a racing team and a car. The biggest race in history was about to begin.