CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

BAM:

"I'm Bam Margera, Knoxville is in there asleep and this is the hotel wake up. I think Maddy is in there with him so this is gonna suck. For her." I laugh and slowly open the door with the extra key Tremaine had. I am followed by Kosick, Steve O and Dunn. We walk in slowly and I see Knoxville's shirtless back. He's on his side, spooning Maddy. They are both sound asleep. I almost feel bad about doing this, almost. I grab the paintball gun and start shooting Knoxville's back.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Knoxville screams and covers Maddy's body with his. Maddy shoots up in surprise but is pushed down again by Knoxville. He finally turns his head around and sees me. At this point we're all cackling, well, not all of us.

"Bam you're dead!" He says as he shoots out of bed and chases me. Maddy shoots up behind him, obviously trying to stop him from kicking my ass. I run as fast as I can but I fail to open the door so Knoxville grabs my paintball gun and shoots me in the ass repeatedly. This sucks.

"Johnny stop it, that's enough!" She says, ripping the gun out of his hands. He laughs his head off while I rub my ass in pain. "Fuck you guys, I'm going back to bed." She turns around and I can't believe my eyes. Her shorts say Knoxville on the ass.

"Nice shorts kid." I say, laughing my ass off. She turns around and shoots my leg, fuck I forgot she had the gun.

"What are you looking at her ass for?" Knoxville lunges at me.

"Knox! Come back to bed." Maddy says annoyed. I chuckle and Knoxville lets go of me with a huff and follows her girl back into the bed.

"Use a condom!" I yell and quickly leave the room with the rest of the guys before Johnny can kick my ass again.

MADDY:

A couple minutes after Bam came in and caused chaos, I woke up and noticed Johnny wasn't asleep. I asked him if he was okay and he said he couldn't fall asleep again, so we turned on the TV and watched Friends together. It's about 3 pm now and we are completely dressed because they have a stunt to do. I'm gonna go with them partly because I don't want to stay at the hotel alone and partly because Tremaine said I could write something for a magazine. Apparently the press was asking my point of view of living with Jackass.

"Mads, are you sure you want to come?" Knoxville says, putting his belt on.

"Yeah Knox, I'll be fine don't worry."

"Stay in a different room for me? I don't want you to freak out." He says, kissing my forehead and walking out with my hand in his. I nod.

"What are you guys doing anyways?" I ask.

"We're gonna do a couple of skating stunts I think." He says, shrugging his shoulders.

"Knox you can't skate!" I say worried.

"That's why you are staying in another room. Plus, it'll be good footage."

"How come you like to do this? Beat yourself up and shit?" I ask him. I've been curious about this for a while. How can someone put himself through so much yet enjoy it?

"I'm an adrenaline junkie." He answers simply.

"Your pain tolerance must be so high."

"My pain tolerance is probably the same as everyone else's, it's my give a shit tolerance that's real low." He says, giggling

----

A/N: whats up