CHAPTER THIRTY NINE

MADDY:

"Do it again!" I scream at Bam who just jumped off a sidewalk with a little flippy thing.

"It's called a kickflip Mads." He yells back.

"Do a kickflip!" I yell. I have never seen cool tricks on a skateboard.

"Maddy, you wanna try?" Dunn says, walking up to me with his skateboard.

"Oh I don't know, I'm gonna fall" I say, looking at my feet.

"I'll catch ya, c'mon try it." He says, placing the skateboard on the ground. I hold his hands and step onto the board.

"Okay, I'm gonna walk with you okay?" He says and starts pulling me with him. The wheels start rolling and I gain my balance.

"Oh my god I'm doing it! Bam look!" I smile.

"There you go Maddy!" Bam yells.

"Yeah dude!" Steve O says. All the guys bang the nose of their boards to make noise in celebration.

"Do you want me to let go?" Dunn asks. I nod and he lets me go. I roll for maybe 2 seconds until I get scared and jump off. Everyone laughs and bang their boards again.

"That was fun! Maybe you could teach me how to do a kickflip!" I tell Bam.

"Sure Maddy, don't tell Knoxville you skated without a helmet, he'll kill me again." Bam says, I chuckle and walk with him into the hotel. "Where is he anyway?"

"He has a headache, I sent him to rest and hopefully sleep." I explain.

"That's why he's being a dick, makes sense." Bam realizes and I nod my head.

"What time is it?" I ask him.

"Uhhh- 4:27" Bam says, checking his watch.

"Wanna get dinner at like 6:30?" I ask. "You can tell the other guys too."

"Yeah for sure, we should go to that diner restaurant a couple minutes away. I'll tell Jeff." Bam says, taking his phone out.

"Alright well I'm gonna check on Knox but I'll meet you down here at 6:30."

"Cool." We say our goodbyes and I walk back to our room. I walk in to see Knoxville sitting on the computer, working on some emails. This isn't resting.

"PJ, I told you to rest, this is gonna hurt your head." I said, turning his computer off.

"I'm bored, Maddy." He groans.

"Yeah and you are being an asshole, come on." I walk him back to bed. "How about this, I'll lay with you and we can talk, then you can watch me get ready at 6."

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"Dinner with the guys." I say, laying practically on top of him.

"I'm coming with you." He says.

"Nope, you lost that privilege, you're staying here, resting." I chastise him. He groans again. "Have you eaten anything?" I ask him.

"Yeah I had chips a couple minutes ago." I look around the room and see the bag, I snatch it off the table and bring it back into bed with me. 

"I'm starving." I say, stuffing my mouth with chips. Knox chuckles and kisses my head.

 We continue talking for about an hour until he gets tired of talking and connects our lips. He raises his hand and holds my jaw. 

Using his thumb, he pulls my bottom lip down, making me open my mouth for him to slip his tongue in. I hum in pleasure as he holds my breast with his hand. I arch my back off the bed and I decide to flip us over and straddle him.