CHAPTER FIFTY NINE

MADDY:

"What the hell was that all a-about?!" I scream, frustrated at the boys.

"Maddy, that dude was all over you!" Bam yells, Ryan staying cowered behind his friend.

"We're friends! I can't have friends?" I frown at the guys.

"Baby I love it that you want to make friends just, fuck, why does it have to be a guy? And the nickname too?!!" Knox says, angrily.

"So I can't have guy friends? Welp! Sorry Bam, sorry Dunn, you guys are out of here." I say pushing them out.

"Maddy I'm sorry for being mean to your friend, they made me do it." Ryan surrenders, pointing the blame at Bam and Knoxville.

"Dunn what the fuck!" Knox yells.

"Yeah Dunn we're supposed to be mad! I oughta muff you up." Bam says.

"I'm sorry! I'm also worried for Maddy and I want her to make friends! Slater seems like a good person and I think Maddy is happy! That's all!" He yells out. "Sorry for yelling Mads." He apologizes. Everyone stands in silence. I rush over to Dunn and hug him. 

"Thank you." I whisper in his ear. He hugs me back and rubs the back of my head with his hand. "I'm always on your side, okay?" He whispers back. I nod and say goodbye.

"I feel the same as he does. I just don't want to be replaced. Okay?" Bam says, kissing my head. "I wanna meet this Slater guy again, have a long hard talk, yeah?" He says, pointing his index finger at me.

"Yes sir." I laugh and nod.

"Atta girl. I'll see y'all later." He says, leaving the apartment with Dunn.

When they leave, Knox walks towards the bedroom.

"Not so fast, cowboy. You're not off the hook yet." I say. He stops in his tracks and turns back around. He has a smile on his face, a shit eating grin.

"Heyyyy baby." He says cautiously.

"Don't 'hey baby' me. What t-the fuck is wrong with you. I t-thought y-you w-would b-be happy for me." I say frustratedly.

"Baby, take a deep breath, you're working yourself up." Knox says, grabbing my shoulders and breathing slowly. I nod and match my breaths to his. When I finally calm down, he speaks.

"I'm sorry for being a dick. I was jealous and I'll admit it. I don't want you hanging around with someone who has a bike. He could be dangerous." He says and I chuckle.

"Yeah, says the one that runs from bulls, gets shot and tased for fun." I scoff.

"None of that attitude, young lady." He jokingly says, pointing his finger at me. I laugh and pull his finger down, holding both of his hands.

"I forgive you." I whisper, getting closer to him.

"Thank you. I'll try to be nicer. However, you know how I am with people. Remember how I was when I met you?" He says.

"You were never that mean to me anyways." I smile, making our lips get closer to each other by the second.

"Fair enough, remember how I am with the rest of the guys." He grins.

"God help Slater." I exhale. He lets out a big laugh and connects our lips together.

"I love you, so so much." He says in between kisses.

"Hmm. How much?" I hum erotically.

"Can I show you just how much I love you, sweet girl?" He whimpers.

He looks so beautiful right now. Lips puffy from kissing mine, his hair messy. His face becoming increasingly shiny from the heat and sexual tension in the air.

"Yes please." I say, nodding and biting my lip. "Show me."

----

A/N: its been ages since i wrote a smut chapter lmao. any requests?