3 - Little Love Story

Rosé POV

Rosé POV

I was making some breakfast before Jennie and I had to go to school. Of course she was still passed out in her bed. I always have to wake her up in time for school, because she thinks alarm clocks are annoying and useless. Usually, when I had spent the night at Suzy's, Jennie would come late in class if it was an early one. Even then she refuses to set some kind of alarm to wake her up in time, she's so stubborn sometimes.

I don't mind doing it though, because seeing Jennie wake up is adorable. She always lets out all kinds of different growls and I make it a habit to try to make her smile as fast as possible. My record is 10 seconds and not even Jisoo has surpassed that yet. I don't know if Irene has done it quicker than me though.

I put some scrambled eggs on the plates and placed them on the small kitchen table. The sunlight that was shining through the windows, was lightening up the whole apartment. It always makes me feel bubbly inside when the sun warms up my skin. Today it just felt a little different. I haven't heard anything from Suzy yet after the break up and I had to fight the urge to just send her a text like I did every morning.

The breakfast was ready and I made my way to Jennie's bedroom. When I opened the door, the room was still pitch black and Jennie was somewhere underneath the covers. I softly walked towards the window and pushed the curtains open. The whole room brightened instantly and Jennie let out a loud muffled groan.

''Go away!'' She growled and wrapped herself tighter around her sheets.

I quickly jumped on top of her bed and started jumping up and down right next to Jennie. Her body started bouncing up and down on the mattress because of my actions.

''Get your bootylicious tanned booty out of bed.'' I chuckled while still bouncing up and down
.
Jennie lifted up the sheets from her face with her arm and I could see the smile crossing her lips.

''Get off my bed you dork.'' She chuckled in amusement.

I think I've beaten my own record again, because this was faster than 10 seconds today. Jennie doesn't know I keep a record of that, if she did, she would try anything not to laugh just to tease me.

''I've made scrambled eggs.'' I smiled and jumped off her bed to walk back towards the kitchen.

Jennie sat up on her bed and let out a loud yawn.

''You're pretty pleased with yourself now aren't you'' She said.

''I'm always pleased with myself'' I smirked and took a seat on one of the barstools at the kitchen table.

''Ugh, why do you always have to open up all the damn curtains. I don't think it's even this bright in heaven.'' Jennie mumbled and plopped herself on the barstool on the opposite side of me.

I just shook my head with a smile at her morning grumpiness and continued eating.

''So we have to talk about some rules before we go to school.'' I said and took a sip of my orange juice.