16 - Halloween

GUESS WHO'S BACK 😏😗😉

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×

Jennie POV.

I was shifting in my seat impatiently waiting for the class to finally be over. My eyes drifted towards the clock and I noticed it was an hour after Rosé should be finished with her test. It was no use to secretly text her doing the class because we were in such a rush this morning to get her there on time that she forgot her cellphone. She promised to text me as soon as she got home though so I'm on the edge of my seat the entire time. I know how important it is for her to pass this test because she needs the credits to make it through this year. Even though I'm sure that she passed it, I still feel nerves rushing through me the whole day.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating against my boobs and Jisoo coughed a little to hide the noise it made so the teacher wouldn't notice the sound. The nerves doubled inside of me because that's probably Rosé texting me how the test went.

''Why do you keep your phone in your bra weirdo.'' Jisoo chuckled in a whisper while keeping her head towards the front of the class.

''Do you know a better place?'' I said sarcastically while beckoning my head towards the short skirt I was wearing.

''Well, you can always put it in y..''

''Okay I'm going to stop you right there you perve.'' I said while trying to get my phone out of my bra as discrete as possible.

''Ew gross, I was going to say in your shoe.'' Jisoo snorted a little too loud which caused the teacher to snap his attention towards us.

The timing couldn't be any better. His face turned to full confusion as I raised my brow to act nonchalant. There's nothing subtle about my hand under my bra though, covering the phone that the teacher probably doesn't know is there.

''Uhm..'' he coughed ''Just uhm pay attention Miss Kim and Miss Kim.'' He said while his face turned a light shade of red.

I rolled my eyes and quickly pulled my phone out of my bra when he turned around again. Jisoo shifted her chair closer to me and peeked down to look at my phone screen underneath the table.

''Do you want me to hold the phone in front of your face for a better look?''

''Just open your text, I want to know how cute you and Rosé are texting each other.'' She whispered while wiggling her eyebrows.

''You really need to get a boyfriend, because my relationship with Rosie is slightly turning into an obsession for you. '' I chuckled. ''Or you can get a girlfriend too, still not sure what your sexuality is.''

Jisoo's eyes widened and she gave me a slap against my arm which caused me to let out a painful groan.

''Ladies! One more time and one of you can sit here in the front.'' The teacher said a little more pissed than last time.