7 - Hole in One

Rosé POV

Rosé POV

The bell of the class rang and I started packing my books up. I was tired from working all day yesterday and my mind was just not able to pay any attention. My legs felt powerless from running back and forth between tables all night. There was a big wedding party in the restaurant last night and Wendy and I were working non-stop. Normally you have some time to relax or eat something yourself between serving the tables, but it was too busy for that last night. The thought that it was only just Monday was also not very attractive. Luckily I have no classes on Friday, so at least I have one day where I can just relax.

I dragged myself out of class and Jennie was already waiting for me outside the classroom. I smiled when she waved at me and I let my body fall into her. I buried my face in the crook of her neck and let out a tired sigh. Jennie's smell always seems to calm me down when I'm stressed out.

''Woah, are you that tired baby?'' She asked softly while wrapping her arms around my waist to hold me up.

It was still strange to hear her say 'baby' to me, but every time she said it, I couldn't help but smile. Even though it was just for the show.

''Can I just sleep on the floor here.'' I mumbled against her neck.

''Well I think you're already falling asleep on me.'' Jennie chuckled while pulling me closer against her. ''Do you want me to bring you home?''

I pulled back from her embrace to look into Jennie's eyes. I saw people around us staring at our direction, we are probably still very interesting to look at or something.

''I have one more class and you have two.'' I pouted.

''Fuck that, you need some sleep Rosie. Besides I don't think you will process anything that will be said in your next class.''

''That's true, but aren't you going to miss something important then?'' I asked.

''Nothing that's more important than you.'' She winked playfully and grabbed my schoolbag from my shoulder.

''Who knew you were such a charmer.'' I chuckled and let my hand melt into the one she offered me.

Even though Jennie was playing my girlfriend now, she has always put my interests above her own. I'm used to Jennie taking care of me when I feel sick or really tired, that's nothing new. I think it's something that's always been inside of her when it comes to me. Not many people get to see that caring side of Jennie, but I know her long enough to know she's one of the most caring people walking around on this earth. She would walk through fire for me and I would do the same.

''Oh come on baby, I am the most charming person in this shithole, you know that.'' Jennie smirked and dragged me towards the exit.

''Hey girls wait up!'' Jisoo yelled.

We turned around to see Jisoo and Somi walking up to us.

''What's up?'' Jennie asked while grabbing my hand again.