You Are Perfect Just The Way You Are

A/n: Y/n is in Mattheo's room while he is on his ps5. Y/n is laying on his bed on her phone. She believes that she isn't really a heavy and chubby person but she believes it even though she isn't. Mattheo doesn't care what her weight is. But anyway, she is just chilling but then Mattheo calls her over. She shames herself.

Y/n POV

I was just laying on Mattheo's bed looking at my phone. Just then, I came across a workout plan with a banner on it that said 'Are You Fat?! Here Are Some Workouts To Help You Lose Weight!'. It's like the ad was talking directly to me. I sighed as I went to Wattpad and started reading.

Timeskip

"Hey, babe?" Mattheo asks me. I put her phone down and looked at him.

"Yeah?" I answer. Mattheo motions for me to come over to him. I get up and go to sit by him. He patted his lap and I gently sat down on his lap, but leaving some of my weight on my legs. Mattheo's arms wrapped around my stomach and he went on with his game. A few minutes later, I subconsciously shifted most of my weight to my legs. But little did I know, Mattheo noticed this and while he was gaming, he decided to say something.

"Don't do that." Mattheo mumbles to me. After that, he pulled me closer to him so that all of my weight was on him.

"My love, I want all of you on me." He said as he made sure that all of my weight rested on him. "Good girl." He mumbles against my slightly exposed shoulder and neck. I look down and away from him. I sigh slightly.

"But I'm too heavy," I whisper. "I don't want to hurt you." I whisper as I look back at him.

"My love, you're not hurting me. I love you. All of you. Including how much you weigh, you lovely idiot." Theo says to me as he gently rubs my inner thigh. He sets the controller down and shuts off the game, now that he isn't playing nor interested anymore. He wraps both of his arms around me, making sure I don't get away.

"You are perfect, my love, got it?" he whispers to me. I nod at him as he places a gentle kiss on my neck. "Don't do that again. Ever." He mumbles against my neck. Suddenly an idea pops into my head. So I stand up, turn around and straddle him. His hand moved down and rested on my butt. I smile at him.

"I love you." I whisper to him.

"And I you. Kiss me." He demands. Gladly obliged. I lean in and out lips connect. He sighs into my mouth and he pulls him so close so there is no space in between us. He pulls away and we are both out of breath. "I wouldn't have you any other way. I love you. You are perfect just the way you are." He tells me. I nod and start to pull away but he doesn't let go. "No, please, stay here." he whispers to me. I lean into him more. We stay that way as he gently goes back and forth rubbing my thighs and butt. His head on my chest. "You are mine. Every part of you. Every single inch of you is mine. All of you belong to me." Theo mumbles into my chest. He squeezes my thigh. "Got it?" He asks quietly. I nod at him. "Good." He responds. After a few minutes, he gets up and walks over to the bed. He lays down, still holding me but this time my head is on his chest. I love you." He whispers to me.

"I love you too, baby." I whisper back. I kiss him and then fall asleep in his arms. 

A/n: I got this idea from an imagine on Pinterest. Thanks.