"BAD NEWS"

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note

There are some spoilers referenced in this part but other than that it is not canon.

________________________________________________________________________________

The room was silent as Uraraka falls asleep still holding Deku's gift. Before she knew it her subconscious drifted into dream land. Although it wasn't really a dream, it's more of a memory. It was the day her world fell apart. It happened two months ago. Himiko Toga was subdued by Froppy and Uravity,

"We succeeded in capturing Himiko Toga" Ochako announced through the comms

"Good work Froppy and Uravity" Gang Orca commended

"I've received transmission from HQ Dabi has been eliminated by Todoroki's team" he added

They both were relieved that tables had turned in their favor "It all depends on Midoriya now kero" Froppy suggested "If he wins its over"

"He will win, I know he will" Uravity smiled as she glanced at the direction where Deku's fighting Shigaraki

Suddenly a massive explosion was felt and seen by the duo as well as the other pro heroes. The shockwave reached Uraraka's side of the battlefield even if it is miles away. Moments later another transmission was received by Gang Orca.

"Shigaraki has been defeated I repeat Tomura Shigaraki has been defeated"

"Tomura Shigaraki has been defeated" Gang Orca claimed, relaying the information to everyone including Froppy and Uravity. Little did they know, another information was transmitted.

"He did it!!" Uravity cheered not hearing the rest of the announcement. She thought the worst had passed. Amidst the rubble and destruction brought by the battle she then looked at Froppy, she appeared to have shed a tear across her face.

"Tsu what's wrong"

"We won!" she added confused

"There was another news Ochako"

"Deku... he defeated Shigaraki but he was badly injured"

"What do you mean Tsu, where are you going with this?

"He's not responding Ochako" Asui shed more tears as she relayed the bad news to her friend. Upon hearing it Ochako froze, she couldn't believe what happened, she had to see him. She began running towards Gang Orca.

"Please take us to Deku, Mr. Gang Orca" she held the pro hero in the arm and pleaded with tears running down her face.

Orca saw the tears on the young hero's face, he knew why and replied with concern "A transport is on the way Uravity, I am deeply sorry for what happened to Midoriya but please be patient"

"Do not worry" he reassured

"HQ said he's being taken to a hospital to treat his injuries, I will ask the transport to drop off the two of you there. We will detain the villains"

She thanked Gang Orca for understanding the situation but was still unable to hold back her tear. Asui approached to comfort her "He will be alright Ochako, you know him he always endures" Asui who was still in tears hugged Ochako

Moments later, a chopper arrived at the scene, Gang Orca asked for the pilots to drop off Uravity and Froppy to the hospital where Deku was taken. When they arrived Iida was waiting for them. Running towards Midoriya's room the whole class 1-A was there as well as pro heroes Endeavor, Gran torino and Aizawa. Deku's mother Inko, and All Might his mentor were inside the room with Deku.

"Is he going to be okay?" Ochako asked Iida

Iida only looked at his friend "I do not know, I'm sorry only his mother and All might know his current condition for now"

Ashido approached Uraraka and embraced her tightly "I'm sure he will be okay Ochako" as she was one of the only ones who knew about Ochako's feelings for Izuku

Everyone was worried about Midoriya and hoped that he was okay. All Might then exited the room and looked at Gran Torino'

"Toshinori, how's the boy?" Gran Torino asked still recovering from the injuries he had in the war

The former no. 1 clenched his fist out of remorse "The doctor said he was lucky to be alive"

"However, due to the injuries only the machines can keep him alive for now"

"They are not expecting him to wake up soon" All might added, trying to hold back his tears in front of his peers and his students. He then went to go back to the room moments later.

The news struck all of them like spears, they couldn't believe what happened. Soon after that Aizawa and Gran Torino left, not before expressing their gratitude to Midoriya's mother for her son's contribution for their victory. Endeavor also left with Shoto

Hours later, the whole class 1-A were left waiting in front of Midoriya's hospital room. All might went out again to talk to the students

"Everyone, I appreciate your concern with young Midoriya's current state, however I know that all of you are tired and are even healing from your own injuries." He said "It might be selfish to say this but, you should go home and rest for now, if anyone wants to visit young Midoriya you can after you have been well rested"

After that, majority of class 1-A left, Sato, Koda and Shoji were the ones who left first. Soon after, Yaoyorozu, Ojiro, Hagakure, Sero and Tokoyami left as well.

"That damn nerd" Bakugo muttered "Always ending up on a damn hospital bed" (He had his own way of expressing his concern)

"He's waking up soon I'm sure of it" Kaminari declared "I mean he's strong, he always gets injured he can get through it"

"Yeah, doctors can be wrong sometimes right?" Mineta responded

"We shouldn't run out of hope everyone" Iida reassured his classmates "Midoriya is the strongest person we know, odds of his survival might be against him now but I believe he won't go down easy"

"I suggest everyone should go get some rest there may have been bad news but remember we still won against the villains"

The class rep of 1-A declared, "We earned it, Midoriya would have wanted us to celebrate"

Iida, Jiro, Kaminari, Mineta and Bakugo left after not without saying goodbye.

"Should we go too Ochaco, Tsu?" Ashido asked

"You go ahead Mina, Tsu I'll stay here for a while" Uraraka responded still refusing to believe what happened to him. She was extremely worried of the possibilities that she might not be able to see him again.

"Ribbit ribbit, I'm not going to leave you here Ochako" Asui reassured and smiled at her friend slightly

"Hey, wait... Aoyama?! You're still here? I thought you went home with everyone" Ashido asked confused

"It was my fault mon amie" He replied "If I wasn't too selfish I could have prevented this" a grief stricken Aoyama blamed himself for everything that happened in the war, for the death of countless heroes and civilians, for the destruction of many people's home, and last the current state of Midoriya.

"It's not your... we already discussed this! You helped us beat the villains" Ashido comforted him

"But I could have prevented this!" he cried "If I was just strong enough to tell you guys earlier Midoriya would have never been in that state."

"Now his inside that room fighting for his life, I should have done more mon amie"

They couldn't help but feel pity for Aoyama, even though he ultimately had a role in Midoriya's current state. In the end his past choices were nothing but a mistake brought by his fear of All for one.

Almost half an hour later Ashido convinced Aoyama to return home and rest, she went with him so he won't be alone. Only Uraraka and Asui remained in front of Midoriya's room. They waited almost 8 hours, 8 hours since the battle was concluded.