"GOOD FRIENDS"

It is 8 am in the morning when Uraraka woke up. She did not realize she spent the whole night in Midoriya's room, so she got up and fixed his bed. As she proceeded to exit the room, her friends are waiting by the door.

"Good morning Ochako!" Ashido greeted looking very concerned of what took place last night

With a weak smile she responded, "Good morning..."

"Ochako we're worried about you, do you want to talk about it?" Yaoyorozu asked.

"Yeah, you can talk to us" Hagakure assured

"I'm fine you guys" Ochako replied while trying her best to smile

"I have to get ready for the hospital visit"

Ochako had been visiting Izuku every day for the 2 months, more frequently than most of their classmates combined. She wanted to be there in case there was a chance that he wakes up. She started to walk away towards the elevator but Asui held her wrist to stop her.

"Kero Ochako, atleast have breakfast with us first" Asui insisted

"I'm sorry Tsu but I have to go now"

The rest of her friends were very worried about her so they marched in front of Ochako to block her way.

"Ochako we're not taking a no for an answer" said Jirou

"Yeah, you have to eat first" said Ashido in an attempt to make Ochako open up about her feelings.

Due to her friends' insistence, Ochako agreed to have breakfast with them in the common area. When they arrived the boys are already there having breakfast together with Sato assigned to cook the food. They noticed that Uraraka was with the girls now.

"Good morning Uraraka!" Iida greeted raising his hand aggressively

"Where have you been, we looked everywhere for you last night" Kirishima uttered

"Yeah the girls made us stay on the 4th Floor last night" Kaminari declared "We thought you were in the lady's restroom the entire night, where were you?"

"Why would she be in the lady's restroom Moron" Jirou responded a bit jealous by his remark.

"She slept in my room ribbit" Asui answered

Ochako realized the girls hid the fact that she slept in Izuku's room, to save her from an awkward position, she then whispered her thanks to them.

"You girls want anything?" Sato asked from the kitchen

"Just pancakes would be good thanks Sato!" Ashido smiled

"Alright good choice" he smiled back "You guys can sit I'll bring the food to you"

As they ate together, Ochako did not say a single word.

"Are you coming to Nabu Island with us Ochako?" Yaoyorozu asked

"Sorry guys I think I'm not going" she apologetically replied

"What? Why? It would be fun, it could take your mind of things" Hagakure insisted.

Ochako looked down to hide her tear from her friends "What if he wakes up and I'm not there" she muttered "I also don't want her mom to be alone right now, there's no one to take care of her"

Her friends went silent by her response. Inko and Ochako became close because of Deku's situation, The rest of the girls did not know what to say. They did not want to force her to go with them if she doesn't want too.

"You should go tell Mr. Aizawa" Asui recommended

"Yes I'm planning to after I get back from the hospital" she replied realizing what time it is and finished eating her pancake.

"I'm sorry guys but I have to go"

"Inko's probably already there"

She packed up the things she needed for the visit and proceeded to exit heights alliance. Before she got out of the door a familiar voice asked her a question.

"You going somewhere round face" the voice asked

It was Bakugo...

"Oh it's just you Bakugo" she replied "I have to take care of something"

As she walks out she heard a reply from him

"Say hi to the nerd for me will ya" Bakugo requested as he put his hand in his pockets turning his back on her and walked away

Ochako realized Bakugo knew where she was going. She then nodded in acknowledgement to his request.

_____________________________________________________________________________