"59"

"AAAAAAAH!!" "Pffft hahaha Ochako... that jumpscare's completely predictable." Izuku remarked laughing at the brunette. "Well I wasn't aware of it Izu hmp!" She childishly retorted while hugging his arm and looking away whenever a scary scene occurs. 'It backfired on me this movie is something else... Izuku's not even fazed he is something else.... Wait is he analyzing the movie?!!!'

'Aaaargh! My Danger Sense is acting up for a second but it seemed to slowly fade away... it's certainly not coming from here... what could that be?' He was deep in thought when suddenly, Ochako screamed again burying her face behind Deku's back. This snapped him out of his usual muttering. "Uhhh Ochako?" "AAAAAHhh!! They're coming Dalton, run away!!!" Ochako screamed as the protagonist is chased by the ghosts. "Calm down Ochako it's just a movie..." Deku snickered as he comforted her. "But his body will get possessed by that mean red demon." Ochako replied a bit teary eyed while sipping on her beverage. The rest of their time watching the movie was quite eventful filled with Uraraka freaking out and Midoriya trying her best to calm her down. After the movie ended, the couple exited the theater with Izuku still not getting over Ochako's movie scare.

"That was so scary... how did you manage to keep it together the whole time Izu?" She asked while walking hand in hand. "Well... I guess I just wasn't that scared... Come to think of it! You were teasing me about getting scared but it turns out you're the one who folded." He chortled. "Well I didn't expect it to be that scary! I mean the Dad got possessed by that lady wearing a black wedding dress at the end what the hell!!!" "I didn't expect that too to be honest..."

"Sorry for screaming a lot earlier Izu..." She uttered covering her face with her hands because of embarrassment. "It's alright Ochako..." As he tried to say his next words, his face start to heat up. "A-actually I found it cute... I was focused too much on you maybe that's why I wasn't scared....." "WHAT?!!!! HEY THAT'S CHEATING! I WAS SO SCARED WHILE YOU WEREN'T EVEN WATCHING?!!" She complained making a pouting expression. "Sorry *laughs* you were so cute." "Hmp! Don't laugh at me Izu."

"Okay okay I won't, how about we go get something to eat." Deku suggested, Ochako furrowed her brows still a bit butt hurt about Izuku's "betrayal". "Tch fine..." She replied trying to be as cold as possibly which ultimately failed. 'She's trying to be mad huh... so cute!' He pondered, thinking about how he would play along. 'Maybe I could do that... I mean we're a couple... I just need to keep it together... I kissed her two days ago ofcourse I can!!!' "I thought we're going to eat?" Ochako asked still pouting and looking away at her boyfriend.

As a response the green haired cinnamon roll grabbed both of her hands and wrapped them around his neck, he then wrapped his own around her waist. This caught the brunette off guard but decided to keep up on her pouty face. "What are you doing movie cheater?" She childishly asked.

 "What are you doing movie cheater?" She childishly asked

"Well... finding you beautiful as always..." He asserted with a gleeful smile across his face. Ochako tried her best to keep her act on however, she failed miserably, a smile began forming on her face while staring at Deku's emerald eyes. "S-so bold... I didn't expect you to be such a smooth talker..." She remarked with a blush on her face making Izuku laugh. "Well, I'm learning." He replied proudly letting go of his embrace while not letting of her right hand.