"FLEET"

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Hello I'm back! I haven't been able to update because of a writer's block I can't get rid of for a week. I was also thinking about fate of this story, I'll inform you guys on a later date.

For now I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Thanks for waiting by the way. There's too much cheesiness going on so I apologize if some won't like it. XD

________________________________________________________________________________

"I love you too"

.

.

.

"Izuku..."

Deku's face lit up at that moment, he didn't blush or sweat. Just a genuine smile, he pulled her closer to him wrapping her in his arms in tears...

Ochako can't stop chuckling at the reaction of her man, yes he was hers now and it made her happy, all her sacrifices and efforts were worth it

Ochako can't stop chuckling at the reaction of her man, yes he was hers now and it made her happy, all her sacrifices and efforts were worth it. She sighed in relief gently pushing Izuku a few inches away from her to see his face. "Izuku lighten up its still your birthday you'll start flooding the dorm." She smiled at her emotional cinnamon roll. "We still have to light your cake you know"

Deku smiled back at her contemplating on how he got so lucky, he finally built up the courage to confess and now she's in his arms. "I know I know sorry, it's just I didn't know it would go like this Ochako... I don't know what I did to deserve you..."

"What do you mean silly?" She chuckled, "You know what you did... you made me fall for you... quite literally if I may add." She laughed with her forehead still leaned with Izuku's.

"KISS AGAIN YOU LOVE BIRDS!"

"Huh?!" the pair turned to the direction of the voice in unison, it was Mina squealing from a distance. They were focused too much with one another that they forgot the fact that there are other people in the venue. Uraraka, as expected out of embarrassment, accidentally held Izuku tighter with all her fingers making him float.

"Uhmm Ocha?" said Deku as he start to hover from the ground, he grabbed Ochako's hand so he wouldn't float through the open ceiling.

"Oh gosh sorry Izuku." She replied releasing her quirk while blushing uncontrollably. Mina on the other hand can't help but giggle at the interaction of the two.

"They were so composed and romantic earlier." The pink girl remarked, covering her mouth to hold back her laughter. "Now they are blushing again they're so cute together." She said playfully.

"I think you kind of ruined their moment Babe." Kirishima remarked, making Mina laugh even more. "What do you mean Eiji I'm just teasing you know, you're a buzz kill sometimes..." She pouted and looked away from her boyfriend.