Prologue

??? POV

Sorry for the long wait. May the casts appear right before my eyes.

BOOM!

Author's POV

Ike : WHAT THE HELL? WHERE ARE WE?

Yamauchi : DID SOMEBODY KIDNAP US?

Sudou : WHO THE FUCK DID THIS?

Sotomura : DID WE GET ISEKAI'D OR SOMETHING?

Class D : NOT NOW, YOU WEEB!

Ignoring the disaster that is Class D, what the hell is going on?

Z? T? Can you hear me?

Yes, boss.

Crystal clear, chief.

Thank goodness you both are okay. Now, who dares disturb my sleep time? Also, why the hell are we in a theater?

I have a suggestion, chief.

Huh?

Let's do a surprise attack on the culprit.

Good idea.

Let's do this.

Ayanokouji POV

Why can't I have a normal day for once?

??? : Ahem, ahem. Hello, everybody. My name is Markipl—. Wait, wrong one. Ahem, ahem. Top of the morning to ya' ladies, my name is Jacksep—. Shit, ahem ahem. Heyy, everyone. Dan here from TheDi—.

"Could you just start telling or your name, for fuck sake." A voice yelled.

??? : Yeah, sorry. Ahem. Hello, my name is— wait, what the hell is my name?

"This fucker sure knows how to trigger me"

"Fucking idiot"

"Bring us back!"

"YEAH YEAH!"

"DEATHCIUM FANG"

Suddenly, a black face with red eyes started coming toward the unknown person. It was from the right side of the theater. When the face neared the man, it swallows him and disappeared.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"

"I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET!"

"LET ME MARRY BEFORE I DIE"

A few screams of fear later, the man rises up from his previous position. The man looked at the direction which the black face came from. It reveals a tall black-haired man with glasses, wearing our school uniform, holding a sword with the same black face and red eyes.

"Oh." He threw the sword away.

"I'll forgive you this once. However, don't you dare do that again." The unknown man threatened.

"Yes, sir."

"Now, since you attacked me unreasonably. You shall give me a name. You have three tries." The man said.

"Name yourself A.A and everyone's happy. What's your business?"

"Sure"

Author's POV

What the hell is this person's deal, kidnapping us all of a sudden.

"You want to know why you're here, right?"

"YEAH"

"ABSOLUTELY"

"Sit down on your seat first, then I'll tell you."

After we, the residents of Advance Nurturing High School, followed the man's order and sat on our seat, he continued.

"Well, one of the reasons that I teleported you guys here is because I was bored." He stated.

*funny music starts playing*

"You kidnapped us because you were bored?"

"What the hell kind of reasoning is that?"

"As an apologize, I'll let you guys watch a certain person's live on this school."

Hell to the no. To the no, no, no.

As soon as he said that, everyone starts going crazy.

"Calm down!" A voice yelled. I recognized that voice, it belongs to Mashima-sensei.

"And, who may this person be?" He continued.

"Hmm, I don't know. Maybe the person that just attacked me a few minutes ago."

... he's talking about me, right?

Iiyup.

May we live this one alive.

"Aye aye. I'm not going to let you do that! If it's from a different dimension then sure, I'll complied." I complained

"Even better!" He snapped his fingers and the room became twice as big and there's two version of everyone, except me, Yamauchi and two more person.

"Presenting, the original casts."

"WHAT THE HELL"

"WHERE ARE WE"

"DID WE GET KIDNAP"

Deja vu?

One explanation later

"As compensation, I'll show you one other person's live. Is that okay?"

"Fuck you!"

"I'll take that as a yes."

Fu—

"Well, then. Let the reaction. Begin!"

________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Whoooooo, yeah baby. That's what I've been waiting for. That's what this is all about.

Words : 643