Vol 1 : The Structure of Japanese Society

A/N : LN Character has the word 'LN' in front of their name. For example "This is troublesome" said LN Ayanokouji. If it's from the Author's universe, then there's no 'LN' word or anything like that. An example, "Really, you want to marry me?" Chabashira said. You get it? Cool, because I'm not explaining again. Also, everything will be shown in the Author's POV(except some of the reaction material).

"You want to see who's the other person that I was talking about?" A.A said.

"No—"

"Great! Because I'm not going to ask you twice."

Bruh—

The Structure of Japanese Society

Great, more Geography.

I know this is kind of sudden, but, please, it will only take a moment. I want your honest opinion.

Wait a second, that voice.

"KoujiKouji, was that you?" I asked

"... yeah kinda." He answered.

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS?"

"YEAH YEAH. SHOW US SOME HIRATA-KUN, YOU IDIOT"

"NO, SHOW US SOME KIKYOU-CHAN"

"NO, SHOW US HORIKITA-SAN INSTEAD"

Yells could be heard from both side.

"Complain all you want. I'm not doing it."

'Kukuku, so the monster is one of the target, huh? How will you escape from this, Ayanokouji.'

'Fufufu, the masterpiece shall be known by everyone, huh? Might as well enjoy this.'

Are people equal or not?

NO

NO

"If you really want my honest opinion, then the answer is no."

LN Ichinose : Sadly, yes. But shouldn't we strive for equality, then?

LN Kanzaki : Only if it was that easy

"Yeah, what he says."

Ayanokouji : If I may ask, Hakim. Why do you think that people aren't equal?

"Well, for starter. Human are greedy creatures. If someone is happy, then there'll be that one other person that wants to ruin the happiness. Human are egotistical bunch, me included. Not all human get to live happily. Not all human get to live long enough. Some died when they were a teenager. Some died of old age. Some died when they weren't even born yet. If equality does exist, then there should only be one outcome for every situation. Ranging from 'what you eat' and 'what you do on your free time' to 'how you'll die' and 'do you go to heaven or hell?' If equality really does exist, then disability will not be a thing to human beings or any other lives. If equality really exist, there should be no laws, no murder, no robbery, no war, nothing."

It gets dark from 0 to 100 real fucking quick.

After finishing what I thought was a simple answer, everyone looked at me. Some have stars in their eyes. Some glared at me. Some even looks like they want to fight me.

??? : HAHAHA, you are correct, Kouhai. What's your name?

Stranger danger?

Instead of answering him, I stayed silent.

A proper society will constantly strive for equality. There are those who clamor for men and women to always be considered equal. As a result, we raised the employment rate for women, we made specialized subway cars only for women. Sometimes, women will even argue over the order of names in a family register. The public opinion of people with disabilities has also changed. We're now told that we should not use the term "disabled people" when referring to them, so as not to discriminate. Nowadays, children are taught that all people are created equal.