Chapter 19: Sudden Pain

Vineet leaves for a mission as ACP orders him. He assures Ruhana that he will finish his work and come back soon. Yes, he loves her but he loves his duty as well. She understands his love for his duty, after all, she aspires to do the same. But, she withdrew from her job for her family.

Vineet leaves at midnight and the sun rose soon. Ruhana gets ready as today, she won’t get any pampering from her husband. He’s not in the house, not near her. She’s a bit sad about it but that’s the reality of the life of a CID officer. Life is going smoothly and she is happy about it. Meanwhile, her phone rings and it’s their client about whom Angel asked her. The client gives them the order and Ruhana is elated about it.

She turns to call for Angel, instead, she heard Sachin. He’s shouting for Ruhana. She runs toward their room and she is shocked to see the scenario in front of her. Angel is sitting on the bed, shouting in pain and Sachin is panicked at the moment.

“Ye kya hua? Angel, are you okay!” She rushes towards the girl.

“Pata nahi! Hum toh baat kar rahe they

“Pata nahi! Hum toh baat kar rahe they. Achanak se Angel ko pain hua.” Sachin tells Ruhana.

“Bhaiya! We need to take her to the hospital right now

“Bhaiya! We need to take her to the hospital right now. Jaldi karo.” Ruhana says and rushes to her room to get her handbag and mobile.

She calls Angel’s doctor and tells her about the situation. Meanwhile, Sachin takes out the car and  they rush to the City hospital. Ruhana is constantly rubbing Angel’s palms, but it seems that Angel’s pain is not lessening. They reach the hospital and as Ruhana had already called the doctor, she was ready with stretcher. The doctor took Angel into the emergency ward, asking Sachin and Ruhana to wait outside.

Sachin is panicked and constantly pacing up and down in the corridor. Ruhana walks towards him.