Chapter - 14 : Love Moments

Mumbai

Angel and Sachin went for an outing . Angel seemed happy. They purchased some baby clothes and some toys. They were all what Angel chose. She beamed at him.

"Kitni Sundar cheezein hai na Yahan

"Kitni Sundar cheezein hai na Yahan. Mann karta hai sab lelun." She chuckled.

"abhi toh baby aaya Nahi toh tum ye sab Kar rahi ho, baby aayega tab kya karogi?" Sachin asked

"fir hum baby ki choice ke toys kharidenge. Aur Papa mana Nahi Kar sakte." Angel said childishly.

Sachin smiles. He knows he can't win over her. She has a childishness in her that keeps him sane. He needs that quality of hers once in a while. And it's the time, that Sachin doesn't deny Angel for anything that she demands. He smiles at his wife.

"Ab agar baby ki mumma ko Kuch Lena ho toh lelo.". He said.

Angel chuckled on hearing Sachin's words. She shook her head.

 She shook her head

"Lena hai na. Baby ke Papa ke liye bhi." Angel chuckled.

Sachin held her hand and they moved towards the garments section. Angel looked at Sachin suddenly.

"Sachin, main chahti hoon ki hum Ruhana aur Vineet ke liye bhi Kuch le. Waise bhi jabse unki shadi hui hai ,bahut Kuch ho gaya hai. Maine bhi Bina wajah Ruhana ko galat samjha. Let's give them a surprise. Wo log khud ke liye waqt bhi ab Nikal paye hai." Angel said.

True! Things turned worst but now everything is fine. Ruhana even revived Angel's business. Both Sachin and Vineet will handle their jobs and the ladies will help with the business. Things are going fine. Now Angel wants to gift them something.

"Haan lelo. They'll be happy." he said.

"Haan ab un dono ko bhi toh promotion milne wala hai

"Haan ab un dono ko bhi toh promotion milne wala hai. Toh gift bhi banta hai." Angel said.

Sachin laughed at her words.

"Point noted. Ab chale?" he asked.

Angel nodded and held his hand. They moved into the clothes section and angel purchased a dress for herself and Ruhana while Sachin chose a couple wrist watch for his brother and himself. After purchasing they moved out of the mall. Sachin held her hand and made her wear the watch. Angel was surprised.

"ye kya hai?" she asked.

"Smart watch hai. Aur isse hum dono jude rahenge." he replied with a smile.

"Aur isme tum alarm ya appointments bhi likh sakti ho, so that you don't forget." Sachin said as they moved out of the mall.

Angel is touched.

"This is exciting." she said.

Sachin smiled.

"Abhi toh isse bhi excited cheez baaki hai." he grinned.

Angel looked at him.

" kya?" she asked curiously.

"Bata dunga. Itni bhi kya jaldi hai!!" Sachin said teasingly and asked her to get inside the car.

Angel makes a face as he tempted her about a surprise and isn't telling her. Sachin smiled and sat on the driver's seat and they drove off. Angel was looking out of the window feeling the cool breeze touching her face. The weather was pleasant and it made her happy. Suddenly, she realised that they were on a not so familiar road..

"Hum kahan ja rahe hai, Sachin?" she asked again.

" Patience, love! Bas pata chal jayega jaldi. " he said.

"arey aisa bhi kya hai!" Angel asked.

Sachin laughed at her impatience. And after ten minutes, he stopped the car.

"We reached. Here is your surprise." he said.

Angel got out of the car. It was a resort on the outskirts of Mumbai city. Angel was surprised, Sachin held her hand and led her way inside. Angel was flabbergasted with the beautiful view of the resort. Since it was evening, the lights enhanced the beauty of the place. Sachin led her way onto the terrace of the resort. Angel was surprised to see the rooftop view. There was a private pool area, a setting of candle light dinner, and a cozy bed on one side of the terrace. This rooftop space was personalised and was available only for couples. The space was illuminated with colourful lights, and the view of city lights looked beautiful. Sachin had booked it all. As Angel was admiring her surroundings, Sachin hugged her keeping his arms around her waist. She kept her hands on his.

"this is so beautiful, Sachin." she said.

Sachin smiled.

"So my hardwork pays off?" he asked.

Angel giggles and turns towards him. She looks at him, keenly gazing at her husband. Yeah, he might not give her more time, but when he does, he makes sure to make her happy. Angel knows it yet she willingly does tantrums in front of her.

" Sorry Sachin, main tumhe bahut pareshan karti hoon na." she said.

Sachin cupped her face.

"kisne kaha? Mujhe bura nai lagta. There are exceptions. I know main tumhe time nahi de pata lekin..." he paused.

"Lekin tumhari job Mujhe pata hai. Par tumse main sab keh sakti hoon na!! Aur ab main tumhare gale pad gayi hoon, sambhalna tumhe hi padega. Vo gana tha na..." she said and paused to think.

Pad gayi janab main toh aapke gale,

Ab toh nibhaye bagair na chale...

She sang the song while hugging him. Sachin smiled at her antics.

" Ab sambhalna toh padega, kyunki mere alawa koi aur tumhe sambhal nai sakta. " he said.

Angel glared at him and then they broke into a hearty laugh. Angel hugged him and then they proceeded with dinner, and spent a beautiful night together.

To Be Continued.